Enter For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

JayC

3 hours ago, Figment_658 said:

Nice to find a fellow new member. Feels like everyone has been here forever. I used to shop at Megopolis Toys until I found BBTS. Although I've barely bought anything from them, I still love their selections. That's how i got my first (and favorite) Marvel Legends figure.Granted, I only have two but, who cares. I'd also love to get a chance to expand my collection. So. Good luck to you!

There are ALOT of new members on this forum, especially lately. Welcome to the forum! Out of curiosity, whats your favorite Legends figure?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

There are ALOT of new members on this forum, especially lately. Welcome to the forum! Out of curiosity, whats your favorite Legends figure?

Well, since I just recently started collecting, my favorite figure is the Invincible Iron Man from the Okoye BAF wave. At least, I think that's the wave....

33 minutes ago, Figment_658 said:

Well, since I just recently started collecting, my favorite figure is the Invincible Iron Man from the Okoye BAF wave. At least, I think that's the wave....

yep thats the wave its from. Just wait til you get a BAF.. its where it all starts and its downhill from there. :D 

1 hour ago, Darthdeviwolf said:

Hello! Just signed up, hopefully not too late. Thanks for the opportunity and the chance to be a part of this. Helping others and giving is awesome. Good luck to everyone too. Fingers crossed.

Nice to see someone with a similar attitude. We both want to win, yet will be fine with whoever does. And I dont think you're too late, dont worry