JayC

Enter For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

6 hours ago, HyperPoseable said:

So, what's left for Marvel Legends this year? There's the Black Panther Wave and that's it, right?

There’s also the second wave of Vintage Figures being released at some point this fall 

1 hour ago, bigdaddy2914 said:

How long before The Ten Years line drops in price? I have 3 Targets and they all have 5 hulkbuster/hulk sets. One of my Walmarts has multiple 2 packs of every current release.

My target had the captain America crossbones two pack on clearance for 39$ 

This contest is really cool because even though the wave giveaways were amazing, you might already have some or all of those particular figures. The $100 gift card is an awesome way to not have that happen. I really appreciate it! Good luck everyone

Just now, JKenbok said:

My target had the captain America crossbones two pack on clearance for 39$ 

Mine dropped it to $25 and the Iron Man was under $20. Now I'm starting to see most of the figures and sets at my local Walmart.

Also, this giveaway is awesome!

Damn you’re telling me I just got it for 14 bucks more than it is now?! Lol that was like two days ago. I mostly grabbed it. Because that crossbones body is good for some goon customizing. 

I think this is a great idea. This prize will help those who don't have enough money to buy Marvel Legends or other figures to get them.

6 hours ago, HumanTorch said:

There’s also the second wave of Vintage Figures being released at some point this fall 

Oh that's right! I totally forgot it.
I believe that Professor X and Deadpool should come out later this year too, they are already up for pre orders at Megalopolis.

11 hours ago, HyperPoseable said:

Oh that's right! I totally forgot it.
I believe that Professor X and Deadpool should come out later this year too, they are already up for pre orders at Megalopolis.

I hope so! I’m really looking forward to Professor X especially since I missed out on the toybiz one way back in the day 

Yet again Marvelousnews does it's part to incentivize community, which is genuine and awesome in terms of the reward they provide to the lucky ones. With so much Marvel Legends product alone, between the MCU 10th Anny and regular waves, it is truly a blessing for those selected!

Did we find out who won the previous contest and I missed it?

22 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Did we find out who won the previous contest and I missed it?

You missed it, I forget who won tho but it was announced. 

2 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

You missed it, I forget who won tho but it was announced. 

Okay thanks buddy! Good luck to you on the next. 

I love what BBTS and Megalopolis toys are doing. That is very nice of them to do this.

Sweet. I love checking the site out and posting anyway so a chance to get $100 store credit is awesome. Thanks to Jay C, BBTS and Megalopolis