JayC

Enter For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

3 hours ago, Figment_658 said:

Nice to find a fellow new member. Feels like everyone has been here forever. I used to shop at Megopolis Toys until I found BBTS. Although I've barely bought anything from them, I still love their selections. That's how i got my first (and favorite) Marvel Legends figure.Granted, I only have two but, who cares. I'd also love to get a chance to expand my collection. So. Good luck to you!

There are ALOT of new members on this forum, especially lately. Welcome to the forum! Out of curiosity, whats your favorite Legends figure?

12 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

There are ALOT of new members on this forum, especially lately. Welcome to the forum! Out of curiosity, whats your favorite Legends figure?

Well, since I just recently started collecting, my favorite figure is the Invincible Iron Man from the Okoye BAF wave. At least, I think that's the wave....

33 minutes ago, Figment_658 said:

Well, since I just recently started collecting, my favorite figure is the Invincible Iron Man from the Okoye BAF wave. At least, I think that's the wave....

yep thats the wave its from. Just wait til you get a BAF.. its where it all starts and its downhill from there. :D 

36 minutes ago, 619Dad said:

BBTS- AWESOME HOPEFULLY IM SELECTED FOR THAT 100DLS GIFT! CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

Ikr, I'm really hoping that my chances are good. Good luck to you 

Hello! Just signed up, hopefully not too late. Thanks for the opportunity and the chance to be a part of this. Helping others and giving is awesome. Good luck to everyone too. Fingers crossed.

I have a feeling I'm not the only one to say this. But if I were to win, I'd definitely get the Infinity War three pack with Thanos, Tony, and Dr. Strange

1 hour ago, Darthdeviwolf said:

Hello! Just signed up, hopefully not too late. Thanks for the opportunity and the chance to be a part of this. Helping others and giving is awesome. Good luck to everyone too. Fingers crossed.

Nice to see someone with a similar attitude. We both want to win, yet will be fine with whoever does. And I dont think you're too late, dont worry 

Just now, Figment_658 said:

Am I the only one who actually kinda wants to know what everyone else would buy?

I personally would get the Apocalypse Wolverine and the Ultimate Vulture and Spider Man two pack

Just now, Figment_658 said:

I personally would get the Apocalypse Wolverine and the Ultimate Vulture and Spider Man two pack

That way I could expand the amount of characters in my collection 

On 10/14/2018 at 3:08 PM, HyperPoseable said:

I love these contests, they're a great opportunity for collectors to keep up with recent releases :smile:

I will agree with you there,

On 10/23/2018 at 3:13 PM, cvg_1985275751 said:

You guys are honestly the best, just wanted to get that out of the way. 

Lol, your profile photo fits so well

Figment buddy, your multi posts arent going to get you more entries. It comes off as spamming the thread. 

like people are saying it's one entry per account. no need to post multiple entries. 

18 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Figment buddy, your multi posts arent going to get you more entries. It comes off as spamming the thread. 

Lol....man. Someone had to say it