Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

16 hours ago, fleskz said:

Chicago has new iron man MK50 Disney exclusive diamond select infinity war. We got Thanos Disney exclusive way early too. I wonder if Chicago’s a testing market or the factory’s close or just a coincidence?

4D0411A5-077D-42E9-A48C-5015216DBD74.thumb.jpeg.9d36b5dd7e5a12165dded539ddbab2ed.jpeg

1904D7A5-A71A-4092-8820-4A80F9D908A6.thumb.jpeg.21d93eeb0e0d98d03da9ab063a39ac68.jpeg

Whoa you already got it? Awesome man! And yeah if you got two Disney exclusives way early I’d say it was for a reason.

or just could be a coincidence? 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:08 PM, Falls22 said:

Seems like Hasbro is re-releasing the 12-14 inch Ghost Rider from the 2007 movie. Looks like a different headsculpt though. 

615E4D4B-C77F-4184-921D-9472971A86ED.jpeg

Nah thats just a photo from one of Hasbro's photographers took before he passed away. Its not promoting a new figure.

On 10/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, fleskz said:

Chicago has new iron man MK50 Disney exclusive diamond select infinity war. We got Thanos Disney exclusive way early too. I wonder if Chicago’s a testing market or the factory’s close or just a coincidence?

4D0411A5-077D-42E9-A48C-5015216DBD74.thumb.jpeg.9d36b5dd7e5a12165dded539ddbab2ed.jpeg

1904D7A5-A71A-4092-8820-4A80F9D908A6.thumb.jpeg.21d93eeb0e0d98d03da9ab063a39ac68.jpeg

Thanks for a heads up. Saw a few pop up on eBay in NC and somewhere else besides Chicago. I think is has more to do be closer to one of the warehouses DST uses than a testing ground, but nice find.

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

Wow where did this come from ?!  Good find man!

I forgot to mention. Some pages on Facebook had these pictures. Poped in my timeline. 

37 minutes ago, mako said:

I don't even know how to process this. I read the news a couple minutes ago and it hit me like a fist. I literally feel sick.

Me too. the rest of the day is done. It is a punch in the gut. 

RDJ/Evans/Hemsworth/Johanson, etc, all owe their celebrity status & multi-millions to Stan Lee. Playing his characters has made them 100X more famous & well known  compared to had they not gotten these roles. Prior to IM in 08' RDJ was known as another Hollywood washed up druggie with a felony record, now hardly anyone even mentions that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, JKenbok said:

Damn it!  How does this happen. Thanks for posting FASVB

It is Mezco. They do that.  I sense another one coming til the end of the year. Hopefully not the classic Cable or a Hal Jordan Lantern. 

Looks like I was right to hold off on the Captain Marvel wave Starforce Commander. A Funko pop leak has revealed that Jude Laws role in the upcoming movie is not Mar-Vel but, as I thought, Yon-Rogg. Thus it is more then this also might prove my Theory that the Skrulls are victims of genocide and Jude's character want to wipe them out.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:06 PM, FASVB said:

It is Mezco. They do that.  I sense another one coming til the end of the year. Hopefully not the classic Cable or a Hal Jordan Lantern. 

I wonder if they do that, say list cable early for example, would we still get it early if we pre-ordered it from Megalopolis or BBTS already you think?

43 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

I wonder if they do that, say list cable early for example, would we still get it early if we pre-ordered it from Megalopolis or BBTS already you think?

If it is an exclusive I don't know. Sometimes BBTS sells exclusives but for a hefty price and they are very limited.  I have seen Batman Beyond and the BvS Knightmare Batman for sale there. 

I don't know if you guys have seen this. So apparently a Lisandra is coming soon. Man I hate these fake guns.

The caption reads: The new Mystique in package revealed. It will come with two extra heads. No release date yet.