Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

Not sure if this is news for you guys, but I saw a trailer for the 3rd game for Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I played that when I was in college in my PS2 and now we have number 3:

https://kotaku.com/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-is-coming-in-2019-1830924840

Did anyone enjoy these games or X-Men legends? I loved those. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Hulk statue is available for pre-order. For the low, low price of $1299.99!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-hulk-iron-studios-903768/?affiliate=MarvelousStatues|&utm_source=MarvelousStatues&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Hulk+Marvel+Statue&utm_campaign=Custom_Affiliate

Question: Does this site or anyone on it care about product news regarding tees, accessories, jewelry, and so on other than toys/figs/statues? I'm curious if I should start submitting news related to those, even if it's just a weekly roundup of new stuff and announcements. (I do that already off-site, but I'm thinking why bother reinventing the wheel and just do it here...but only if people are interested!)

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ADour said:

Source? Not doubting, just curious.

from both Thefwoosh last week (that was forced to be taking down). I don't know the original source but Canada (stop spoiling it Canada!.) Amazon site

"From Amazon Canada. Marvel Legends 80th anniversary.
It looks like it will be 10 boxsets just like the MCU first 10 years. 
(previously leaked from the fwoosh plus Capt and Peggy)
-Alex Ross Iron Man
-Alex Ross Thor
-first appearance Wolverine vs Hulk
-MCU Luis and Ghost
-MCU Grandmaster and Korg
-Colossus vs Juggernaut
-MCU Capt. America and Peggy Carter
-???
-???
-???"

51334940_2072336119519413_7137413434592751405241_2072336132852745_51487479448029

1 hour ago, tarot said:

from both Thefwoosh last week (that was forced to be taking down). I don't know the original source but Canada (stop spoiling it Canada!.) Amazon site

-Alex Ross Iron Man
-Alex Ross Thor
-MCU Luis and Ghost
-Colossus vs Juggernaut

I'm definitely in for a Korg if this is true, although I'll admit I'm kind of bummed that he isn't with Miek.

16 hours ago, tarot said:

-Alex Ross Iron Man
-Alex Ross Thor
-MCU Luis and Ghost
-Colossus vs Juggernaut
-???
-???
-???"

51334940_2072336119519413_7137413434592751405241_2072336132852745_51487479448029

LOL, wow can't believe it was only 80 years ago Marvel Legends came out :)

UNCONFIRMED at this point but it looks like the first wave of Avenger End game legends will include Herc, Living Laser and Nighthawk as per previously announce and could also include Citizen V with MCU Cap (has to be in it), Ronin and previously announced Ebony Maw. The BAF seems to be armored Thanos (which I think is stupid since we just got him but it is his movie and MCU whining that he wasn't in it for the previous version).

(credit to Rekt)

51586892_2910344872325077_14073686558507

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 4:02 PM, mako said:

Hasbro Toy Shop is now HasbroPulse, and they've gone live. Just ordered Night Thrasher and Silver Sable.

God, I love being the early bird.

https://hasbropulse.com/

I will be refreshing this everyday waiting for the Korg / Grandmaster 2 pack. 

I really hope Meek is an accessory for Korg to carry. 

• 2 weeks later...