Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

the final figure and baf have been revealed for the far From Home wave. No surprise on who they are but if you have trying not to see any spoilers don't click.

https://www.mephitsu.co.uk/blog/spider-man-far-from-home-marvel-legends-wave-revealed-spoilers?fbclid=IwAR1_ta5o4gOpVZqr2rmvgF72vXPso2lru85NH0Gus6MYkOwNZWqcfTibHlE

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 10:23 PM, tarot said:

The rumours are true. Just got a email from Kapowtoys.co.uk that the Walgreens Emma Frost is on it's way. I will get some pics when it comes on Either Monday or Tuesday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Apologies if this doesn't belong here. Ok so I have been receiving import notices via Panjiva. Hasbro is one of the companies that you are able to check. The following Items have Arrived in port in the U.S and are waiting to shipped to their various Distributors. All are known but one.

E8673 Black Widow Deluxe Fan series

E9658 Stan Lee 6 inch Legend

E8761 Black Widow Legends Case Assortment

E8712 Black Widow Legends Exclusive White Suit (Target Exclusive)

E8713 Black Widow Legends Exclusive Grey Suit (Walmart Exclusive)

And The New one.

E8710 Avengers Legends Exclusive "Mechanic"

It's codenamed unfortunately, but since stock is already in the U.S and toyfair around the corner it shouldn't be too long until we see what it is.

24 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

Apologies if this doesn't belong here. Ok so I have been receiving import notices via Panjiva. Hasbro is one of the companies that you are able to check. The following Items have Arrived in port in the U.S and are waiting to shipped to their various Distributors. All are known but one.

E8673 Black Widow Deluxe Fan series

E9658 Stan Lee 6 inch Legend

E8761 Black Widow Legends Case Assortment

E8712 Black Widow Legends Exclusive White Suit (Target Exclusive)

E8713 Black Widow Legends Exclusive Grey Suit (Walmart Exclusive)

And The New one.

E8710 Avengers Legends Exclusive "Mechanic"

It's codenamed unfortunately, but since stock is already in the U.S and toyfair around the corner it shouldn't be too long until we see what it is.

this is exactly where it belongs. I'm guess Mechanic is something to do with Iron Man or since the rest are mostly BW, maybe we are getting a War Widow. It could also be the final figure for the Gamerverse team.

5 hours ago, MadMav said:

Apologies if this is too vague to belong here:

I'm from Cost Rica. The local comic shop where I get my Marvel Legends is showing AOA Sabretooth to be the BAF for the AOA  wave. The owner showed me the computer screen of the order.

While we all think that this is the most likely option and I'm not doubting you, I doubt a local comic store would have that info yet. My guess is that someone guessed the Baf and put it as an option. Though when we do find out and if it does turn out to be that, then can quote and mock me then.

Rektangular is at it again. Check out his leak in the video below.

It should be noted that he doesn’t know who or where these will be released but my opinion is alot of these will be fan channel exclusives, store exclusives or part of a vintage line. But if you don’t want to watch it here is basically what he says and my opinions on his leaks.

• Space Suit Iron Man – he mentions it could be a movie figure but I actually think it’s the Space Armor MKI, MKII, or any of the speciality armors.
  • Silver Centurion Iron Man – Like he said long time coming.
  • Grey Beast – near straight repaint of the Caliban version. It should be noted this is NOT the same as the AOA version.
  • Venomised Cap – I think it will be based on his appearance in -Venomverse story line – https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/vencap.jpg
  • Some walgreen exclusive
    • 2020 Iron Man – no word one whether it’s the 616 version or the original version
    • Moon Knight – Like he said I think it would be an all white version.

Classic 1st app comic based War Machine needs to be a deluxe version with attachable shoulder mounted Mini gun, attachable forearm mounted missile launchers, weapons FX attachments for said weapons + repulsive beam effects for his open hands plus fists. A Rhodey head sculpt that you could put on 80th anniversary Iron Man as well.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, Gigantor said:

Classic 1st app comic based War Machine needs to be a deluxe version with attachable shoulder mounted Mini gun, attachable forearm mounted missile launchers, weapons FX attachments for said weapons + repulsive beam effects for his open hands plus fists. A Rhodey head sculpt that you could put on 80th anniversary Iron Man as well.

An alternate Rhodes head is a fantastic idea. Be nice if he came with two alternates, one for his time as Iron Man and one either from the 90s or modern . 

Am  I mistaken or wasn’t Tony technically the first  Warmachine? Be cool if a deluxe Warmachine came with two Rhodes heads and one era specific Tony head to reflect his short stint

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s