Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

• 3 weeks later...

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

4 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

oh he is.

87086056_2831303850289675_99760677269484

On 2/5/2020 at 11:07 PM, McHogan said:

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s

Sorry, had to post after Toy Fair.. called it with the retro Rhodes head

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if it's an Amazon exclusive or not, but evidently Nimrod comes in a three-pack with Psylocke and Fantomex, which seems supremely weird to me. I assume it's Uncanny X-Force Psylocke, but not sure how Nimrod fits in with the other two characters.

https://www.amazon.fr/Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Collector-Figurines/dp/B083PBYXX6

Maybe it'll be Outback Psylocke, so the whole set makes even less sense. 🙂

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

8 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

3 hours ago, tarot said:

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

Cap and PEGGY Carter were released in a 2 pack. Is this what you mean or could it truly be a Cap / Sharon set?

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

Cap and PEGGY Carter were released in a 2 pack. Is this what you mean or could it truly be a Cap / Sharon set?

From What I have heard it is Cap & Sharon, not Peggy, it would seem odd that the Amazon Exclusive 2pack would get a re-release at EBGames a year later? however it could be possible, we will have to wait and see, I mean guess it could be the Amazon pack getting a second round, but that kinda thing doesn't happen often, but hey we just saw Groot get announced as a re-release

Seems as though It is indeed simply going to be the Cap & Peggy 2pack from new info I just got today, and for some reason EB Games is also getting the Alpha Flight 6pack (however listed in computer as Canadian Alpha Strike Team), so I guess Amazon is just sending unsold stock to EB now? maybe both of these will end up being infact something new but it's looking like Nope they are infact the old stuff , weird