Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

MCUcollector24 has posted some updates on his own site. Most we have known except for the Venom wave with some new reveals.

Hasbro maybe revealing some stuff on Friday but that hasn't the rumors haven't stop leaking. A friend of mine (MCUcolllector24) has posted a listing of what looks like some more figure reveals, some of which I have reported about before.

• Marvel Legends Avengers GamerVerse Wave 2 - 6 figures unknown, BAF unknown
    • It was report about this before but it looks more and more that we are getting a second Gamerverse wave. No word on the figures yet but given that Black Widow, Thor and a proper Hulk (the Gamestop one is only a skin), we can assume they will be in it,
  • Marvel Legends Venom Wave -
    • Ghost Spider
    • Miles Morales 
    • Venom - unknown at this time. Movie figure?
    • Carnage - unknown at this time. Movie Figure?
    • Phage - the yellow/orange figure foundation symbiote. only 2 left
    • Morbius - unknown but could just be a re-release or movie
    • BAF Unknown
  • Marvel Legends Eternals Wave - Figures Unknown, BAF unknown - this was confirmed at the Toy fair but nothing yet has been reveal
  • Marvel Legends Role Play Gear - Stormbreaker - not sure if this is the MCU version or BRB comic version
  • Marvel Legends Retro Variant - Doctor Doom, unknown if Future Foundation costume

5 minutes ago, tarot said:

MCUcollector24 has posted some updates on his own site. Most we have known except for the Venom wave with some new reveals.

Hasbro maybe revealing some stuff on Friday but that hasn't the rumors haven't stop leaking. A friend of mine (MCUcolllector24) has posted a listing of what looks like some more figure reveals, some of which I have reported about before.

• Marvel Legends Avengers GamerVerse Wave 2 - 6 figures unknown, BAF unknown
    • It was report about this before but it looks more and more that we are getting a second Gamerverse wave. No word on the figures yet but given that Black Widow, Thor and a proper Hulk (the Gamestop one is only a skin), we can assume they will be in it,
  • Marvel Legends Venom Wave -
    • Ghost Spider
    • Miles Morales 
    • Venom - unknown at this time. Movie figure?
    • Carnage - unknown at this time. Movie Figure?
    • Phage - the other figure foundation female symbiote (the pink one). only 2 left
    • Morbius - unknown but could just be a re-release or movie
    • BAF Unknown
  • Marvel Legends Eternals Wave - Figures Unknown, BAF unknown - this was confirmed at the Toy fair but nothing yet has been reveal
  • Marvel Legends Role Play Gear - Stormbreaker - not sure if this is the MCU version or BRB comic version
  • Marvel Legends Retro Variant - Doctor Doom, unknown if Future Foundation costume

Oh man I hope this venom wave info is correct.. Phage! finally, and shouldn't he know that Phage is not the Purple female symbiote that's Agony

One thing that feels iffy however is Movie figures currently in any wave for movies that are not coming out until next year, I feel like Hasbro would put at least a wave like The Eternals wave off until we are closer to the movie, so therefore Carnage's look from Venom 2 seems like it would be a preemptive spoiler maybe.. Morbius as well (if they are movie figures)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so it turns out Fwoosh has posted up some info on some figures as of recent, fwoosh seem to "generally" only list things that are known facts and don't go with speculation but anyways they have what seems to be potentially confirmed a few things

there will be a Comic based Rogue & Pyro 2-pack  (still not sure if it is the Rogue we have seen lately, but I bet it is)

Nimrod, Psylocke & Fantomex 3-pack will be Amazon Exclusive

Target Exclusive Storm & Thunderbird 2-pack

Also Avengers Gamerverse Wave 2 (Fall 2020)

8 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey so it turns out Fwoosh has posted up some info on some figures as of recent, fwoosh seem to "generally" only list things that are known facts and don't go with speculation but anyways they have what seems to be potentially confirmed a few things

there will be a Comic based Rogue & Pyro 2-pack  (still not sure if it is the Rogue we have seen lately, but I bet it is)

Nimrod, Psylocke & Fantomex 3-pack will be Amazon Exclusive

Target Exclusive Storm & Thunderbird 2-pack

Also Avengers Gamerverse Wave 2 (Fall 2020)

we have reported on these already but thanks for the update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh I know, I was just thinking that we had mostly speculated and didn't have more confirmation, which this felt like

Nah we carefully choose to use the words unconfirmed until Hasbro officially announces it cause they get mad if we don't, but if we are reporting on it we are pretty confident its stuff that is coming.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't want to start a whole thread for this question but I wasn't sure where else to ask it:

Has anyone received the 3.75" Marvel Retro figures that were announced back in September? I pre-ordered the six figures when they were announced and approximate shipping date was December 11th. Now, yes, obviously approximate dates can change, but I ordered those specifically for Christmas presents and you'd think a toy company releasing something in December might want to consider that a hard deadline to meet. Has anybody else heard when the figures are supposed to ship or gotten updates?

• 1 month later...