Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2021 at 12:05 PM, tarot said:

Bring on the Bad Guys wave. 

I'm late in responding, but than man. Even though I know this wave won't be shipping for months I still like to look at pre-order in anticipation of adding this wave to my collection. It's got some heavy hitters in it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/11/28/hasbro-applies-for-a-brand-new-anti-theft-anti-tamper-packaging-patent-445708?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hasbro are planning a new anti theft, anti tempering packaging:

A package can include a product display panel to which a product is to be secured, the product display panel comprising an opening for receiving a product locking assembly. The product locking assembly can include a locking element having a peg and an extended portion extending from the peg, and the extended portion comprising first and second spaced apart projections, and a receiving element disposed in or attached to the product, the receiving element comprising an aperture having a first end and an inwardly disposed second end. The locking element is adapted to fit through the opening and be inserted into the receiving element to a first position such that product display panel is secured to the product and the first projection extends past the second end of the aperture of the receiving element to prevent the locking element from being removed from the aperture, and the locking element being further adapted to be further inserted into the aperture after removal of the product display panel from the product to a second position such that the second projection extends past the second end of the aperture of the receiving element.

Hasbro-New-Figure-Packaging-002.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2022 at 11:26 PM, watanabefan said:

Rektangular claims to have a rundown for this year's waves, + the third Disney+ wave UPCs. In addition to obvious stuff like a Wakanda Forever wave there's another Iron Man wave supposedly in the works.

Lg1.png

LG 2.png

Yeah we know. He also think that the Avengers wave is one of the D+ wave, but he is wrong as know that it's a comic wave. As much as Rekt has helped the community, he has been spouting out random #$## and  making it seem he has a source. Hell in his last video, he claimed he had info that Hasbro are making a 70/80 live action Spider-man for the 60th anniversary. That was when I realized that he is only making stuff up to get views.

On 1/15/2022 at 5:33 PM, tarot said:

Yeah we know. He also think that the Avengers wave is one of the D+ wave, but he is wrong as know that it's a comic wave.

Do we know for sure that is the case? He lists two Avengers waves, one for the Spring and one for much later in the year. The one in Spring is the one he claims is the Disney+ wave, which now another poster, JT Prime, is claiming to be apt based on the UPC listings: 
UBE Clover 1 = Ms Marvel
UBE Arrow 3 = Kate Bishop
UBE Bow 2 = Hawkeye
UBE Mumbai 5 = Moonknight

On 1/16/2022 at 6:53 PM, watanabefan said:

Do we know for sure that is the case? He lists two Avengers waves, one for the Spring and one for much later in the year. The one in Spring is the one he claims is the Disney+ wave, which now another poster, JT Prime, is claiming to be apt based on the UPC listings: 
UBE Clover 1 = Ms Marvel
UBE Arrow 3 = Kate Bishop
UBE Bow 2 = Hawkeye
UBE Mumbai 5 = Moonknight

Well let put it this way. This is a listing from @Jtprime17 for the 60th line who has provided us all the leaks so far.. No 70 live spiderman there  now is there?

FB_IMG_1642359412011.jpg

On 1/16/2022 at 1:00 PM, tarot said:

Well let put it this way. This is a listing from @Jtprime17 for the 60th line who has provided us all the leaks so far.. No 70 live spiderman there  now is there?

FB_IMG_1642359412011.jpg

I mean, you're using JT as a source here, and they're the one who's saying the UPC listing for those figures are indeed four Disney+ ones, so I'm gonna go with him on this. The timeline also fits with Moon Knight dropping in March.

On 1/16/2022 at 7:02 PM, watanabefan said:

I mean, you're using JT as a source here, and they're the one who's saying the UPC listing for those figures are indeed four Disney+ ones, so I'm gonna go with him on this. The timeline also fits with Moon Knight dropping in March.

Be my guest. But rekt isn't a reliable source as he used to be.

• 2 months later...

Good news for German Hasbro fans. There is now a German Hasbro Pulse site. However the Web address isn't a German one but an EU address so hopefully the rest of the EU will be able get Hasbro Pulse stuff soon as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbujPCPgdvL/?utm_medium=copy_link

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:16 PM, leokearon said:

Images showing a Marvel Legends Deluxe Wakanda Forever Ironheart are popping up online 

Yup here is a picture (not mine)

apparently the figure has been found at Targets.

looks to me like there is more to this, like it's a 2 pack, something else on the other side, not being shown, Likely more info will be showing up soon.

DELUXEIRONHEART.jpg

ironheart_backofbox.jpg

On 9/20/2022 at 9:27 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yup here is a picture (not mine)

apparently the figure has been found at Targets.

looks to me like there is more to this, like it's a 2 pack, something else on the other side, not being shown, Likely more info will be showing up soon.

DELUXEIRONHEART.jpg

ironheart_backofbox.jpg

According to reports, it's a Deluxe

On 9/21/2022 at 2:42 AM, leokearon said:

According to reports, it's a Deluxe

yeah so some were saying, but also that box looks like it's a 2 pack, so who knows, not sure why though they'd be hiding the second figure when this was just somebody who came across this in a store.

guess we will see.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:54 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah so some were saying, but also that box looks like it's a 2 pack, so who knows, not sure why though they'd be hiding the second figure when this was just somebody who came across this in a store.

guess we will see.

Doesn't look like a 2 pack box to me, just looks like one side wasn't in the frame. If it was a two pack, Ruri's items should be on her right like the Renew Your Vows box

Marvel-Legends-Series-Spider-Man-and-Mar