Marvel News Tip Hotline

JayC

On 9/24/2022 at 6:27 PM, leokearon said:

dfe3het-74eaac29-65ee-4fd9-87ac-aec781e4

Another possible figure making the rounds on Twitter, a stand alone Mojo. Not my pic.

This was one of the rumor @JayC and @Jtprime17 leaked a few months back. 

I think I'll stick with the 4 pack as this looks to be 66.99 and the set has 2.5 figures for and extra 50.

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, tarot said:

No reveal this (honestly thank god) but there will be something next week. (Yes presume it's Ant-man) - 

https://twitter.com/DanYunIsTrying/status/1620104560709885953?s=20&t=voZM-SnokgL0SDMkN2K7-g

Thank God is right, especially with livestreams for Transformers tomorrow and Star Wars on Wednesday 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 3:41 PM, tarot said:

My guess for the Troop Builder is that it will be a Kree Soldier. Its a straight repaint of the Genis-Vell figure and would tie in with the Ronan and The Marvels movie.

Dan said troop builder potential so it suggests it is an actual character who can or will have accessories to make them an army builder, not an actual army builder.

On 2/14/2023 at 2:44 PM, tarot said:

according to Bigbangcomics over here, there is at least 3 Marvel figure going up on Target today (only 2 of which are available at the Irish store mentioned.)

Hopefully the figure not available isn't one I want like the TFTM Starscream 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey all, Big Bad Toy Store has this set listed that could very easily double as a XMen Danger Room or Avengers Teaining Room. 

FEXT System Sci-Fi 08 Training Room Diorama 

Mileage may very on cost vs what you get but it is in 1/12 scale and it could be a very cool diorama backdrop.

In the past I've gotten a FEXT prison cell. The end product is nice but a bit fragile. It builds similar to Lego.

bcd2f47b-cc42-4c3c-bf06-8b18c4d542f3.jpg

• 2 months later...