Jump to content
JayC

Marvel News Tip Hotline

Recommended Posts

Chicago has new iron man MK50 Disney exclusive diamond select infinity war. We got Thanos Disney exclusive way early too. I wonder if Chicago’s a testing market or the factory’s close or just a coincidence?

4D0411A5-077D-42E9-A48C-5015216DBD74.thumb.jpeg.9d36b5dd7e5a12165dded539ddbab2ed.jpeg

1904D7A5-A71A-4092-8820-4A80F9D908A6.thumb.jpeg.21d93eeb0e0d98d03da9ab063a39ac68.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fleskz said:

Chicago has new iron man MK50 Disney exclusive diamond select infinity war. We got Thanos Disney exclusive way early too. I wonder if Chicago’s a testing market or the factory’s close or just a coincidence?

4D0411A5-077D-42E9-A48C-5015216DBD74.thumb.jpeg.9d36b5dd7e5a12165dded539ddbab2ed.jpeg

1904D7A5-A71A-4092-8820-4A80F9D908A6.thumb.jpeg.21d93eeb0e0d98d03da9ab063a39ac68.jpeg

Whoa you already got it? Awesome man! And yeah if you got two Disney exclusives way early I’d say it was for a reason.

or just could be a coincidence? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 6:08 PM, Falls22 said:

Seems like Hasbro is re-releasing the 12-14 inch Ghost Rider from the 2007 movie. Looks like a different headsculpt though. 

615E4D4B-C77F-4184-921D-9472971A86ED.jpeg

Nah thats just a photo from one of Hasbro's photographers took before he passed away. Its not promoting a new figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, fleskz said:

Chicago has new iron man MK50 Disney exclusive diamond select infinity war. We got Thanos Disney exclusive way early too. I wonder if Chicago’s a testing market or the factory’s close or just a coincidence?

4D0411A5-077D-42E9-A48C-5015216DBD74.thumb.jpeg.9d36b5dd7e5a12165dded539ddbab2ed.jpeg

1904D7A5-A71A-4092-8820-4A80F9D908A6.thumb.jpeg.21d93eeb0e0d98d03da9ab063a39ac68.jpeg

Thanks for a heads up. Saw a few pop up on eBay in NC and somewhere else besides Chicago. I think is has more to do be closer to one of the warehouses DST uses than a testing ground, but nice find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys look what popped up out of nowhere

45437988_2128172870540412_13339086304365

45583060_284824519038871_797904590583785

45428185_757138624620055_209427062240523

45462764_10156100247792831_7125188407185

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FASVB said:

Hey guys look what popped up out of nowhere

45437988_2128172870540412_13339086304365

45583060_284824519038871_797904590583785

45428185_757138624620055_209427062240523

45462764_10156100247792831_7125188407185

Wow where did this come from ?!  Good find man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

Wow where did this come from ?!  Good find man!

I forgot to mention. Some pages on Facebook had these pictures. Poped in my timeline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I don't even know how to process this. I read the news a couple minutes ago and it hit me like a fist. I literally feel sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mako said:

I don't even know how to process this. I read the news a couple minutes ago and it hit me like a fist. I literally feel sick.

Me too. the rest of the day is done. It is a punch in the gut. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This a cool thing to watch to remember him. I have heard that he shot the rest of his cameos already.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gmen4ever said:

Of all the celebrity deaths in 2018, this was the one I was most dreading to occur & that has actually made me sad. RIP to the King of comics. 

You’re right. This is the only one I actually “felt”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RDJ/Evans/Hemsworth/Johanson, etc, all owe their celebrity status & multi-millions to Stan Lee. Playing his characters has made them 100X more famous & well known  compared to had they not gotten these roles. Prior to IM in 08' RDJ was known as another Hollywood washed up druggie with a felony record, now hardly anyone even mentions that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, JKenbok said:

Damn it!  How does this happen. Thanks for posting FASVB

It is Mezco. They do that.  I sense another one coming til the end of the year. Hopefully not the classic Cable or a Hal Jordan Lantern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looks like I was right to hold off on the Captain Marvel wave Starforce Commander. A Funko pop leak has revealed that Jude Laws role in the upcoming movie is not Mar-Vel but, as I thought, Yon-Rogg. Thus it is more then this also might prove my Theory that the Skrulls are victims of genocide and Jude's character want to wipe them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2018 at 11:06 PM, FASVB said:

It is Mezco. They do that.  I sense another one coming til the end of the year. Hopefully not the classic Cable or a Hal Jordan Lantern. 

I wonder if they do that, say list cable early for example, would we still get it early if we pre-ordered it from Megalopolis or BBTS already you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

I wonder if they do that, say list cable early for example, would we still get it early if we pre-ordered it from Megalopolis or BBTS already you think?

If it is an exclusive I don't know. Sometimes BBTS sells exclusives but for a hefty price and they are very limited.  I have seen Batman Beyond and the BvS Knightmare Batman for sale there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if you guys have seen this. So apparently a Lisandra is coming soon. Man I hate these fake guns.

The caption reads: The new Mystique in package revealed. It will come with two extra heads. No release date yet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I don't know if you guys have seen this. So apparently a Lisandra is coming soon. Man I hate these fake guns.

The caption reads: The new Mystique in package revealed. It will come with two extra heads. No release date yet. 

 

It was posted on hasbro instagram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE