Jump to content

Marvel News Tip Hotline


Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, Gigantor said:

Classic 1st app comic based War Machine needs to be a deluxe version with attachable shoulder mounted Mini gun, attachable forearm mounted missile launchers, weapons FX attachments for said weapons + repulsive beam effects for his open hands plus fists. A Rhodey head sculpt that you could put on 80th anniversary Iron Man as well.

An alternate Rhodes head is a fantastic idea. Be nice if he came with two alternates, one for his time as Iron Man and one either from the 90s or modern . 

Am  I mistaken or wasn’t Tony technically the first  Warmachine? Be cool if a deluxe Warmachine came with two Rhodes heads and one era specific Tony head to reflect his short stint

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the Walmart mobile app via barcode search. The listings are locked so all I could do is take pictures of the thumbnails.

I am creating this section for people who would like to help out with news. If you see something Marvel newsworthy you think other readers might be interested in for us to report, post it here. It can

MCU Luis??? I'm not the target audience as I don't collect MCU figs but WTF Hasbro. Luis??? Not Michelle Pfeiffer Janet? Not Michael Douglas Hank Pym? Not Laurence Fishburne Bill Foster? Even a k

Posted Images

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s

 

7CEF37B5-00FE-4D65-91FC-59564B07C7CD.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

 

oh he is.

87086056_2831303850289675_99760677269484

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jtprime17 said:

5BFB743B-E855-4552-8CFA-FC870A9BE6FB.thumb.jpeg.0a88955f742823a48493d93338b45f84.jpeg

I was really hoping to get a calmer normal beast head with this guy. O well off to ebay to get one. Does sugar man have a hammer like thor?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kindo said:

I was really hoping to get a calmer normal beast head with this guy. O well off to ebay to get one. Does sugar man have a hammer like thor?

It's not thor hammer. It's a hammer he used for his torture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 11:07 PM, McHogan said:

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s

 

7CEF37B5-00FE-4D65-91FC-59564B07C7CD.jpeg

Sorry, had to post after Toy Fair.. called it with the retro Rhodes head

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if it's an Amazon exclusive or not, but evidently Nimrod comes in a three-pack with Psylocke and Fantomex, which seems supremely weird to me. I assume it's Uncanny X-Force Psylocke, but not sure how Nimrod fits in with the other two characters.

https://www.amazon.fr/Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Collector-Figurines/dp/B083PBYXX6

Maybe it'll be Outback Psylocke, so the whole set makes even less sense. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tarot said:

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

Cap and PEGGY Carter were released in a 2 pack. Is this what you mean or could it truly be a Cap / Sharon set?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE