Jump to content
JayC

Marvel News Tip Hotline

Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, Gigantor said:

Classic 1st app comic based War Machine needs to be a deluxe version with attachable shoulder mounted Mini gun, attachable forearm mounted missile launchers, weapons FX attachments for said weapons + repulsive beam effects for his open hands plus fists. A Rhodey head sculpt that you could put on 80th anniversary Iron Man as well.

An alternate Rhodes head is a fantastic idea. Be nice if he came with two alternates, one for his time as Iron Man and one either from the 90s or modern . 

Am  I mistaken or wasn’t Tony technically the first  Warmachine? Be cool if a deluxe Warmachine came with two Rhodes heads and one era specific Tony head to reflect his short stint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s

 

7CEF37B5-00FE-4D65-91FC-59564B07C7CD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please keep this thread to news, leaks and tips guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

Leaked from reddit, target exclusive Red Hulk this was the code named Mechanic figure.

 

 

E87105L00 Marvel Legends Hulk Target excl.jpg

thanks you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

Leaked from reddit, target exclusive Red Hulk this was the code named Mechanic figure.

 

 

E87105L00 Marvel Legends Hulk Target excl.jpg

Target Exclusive? I'm good with that, target usually makes it easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Walmart mobile app via barcode search. The listings are locked so all I could do is take pictures of the thumbnails.

B7C27A0C-A851-4320-A01F-FB641235B524.thumb.jpeg.52b8ac9d863aefaeb47b44ea8bfadbac.jpegCA8BD4E4-2E9E-497F-AD22-8279ADEC84B3.thumb.jpeg.98682ea9e71d5cf2b8f68e154daa3ece.jpeg7F54D5AC-7240-4544-97EB-2C75F2A13F42.thumb.jpeg.bccf76874c0f6475d2468f301b90b4e7.jpeg04870496-0D9F-41F8-9943-F661B52A274A.thumb.jpeg.1cbe5907399ec05aff854eb9e0f42344.jpeg63448DAC-6D50-493F-9C32-D3685E913A01.thumb.jpeg.33176c9f25e1e10563b56a7f26e032fe.jpeg625EB3B1-05FA-483C-83FF-CDA6F0998AB9.thumb.jpeg.7c2d0dc6215c723b3830ce49ddb71b16.jpeg5BFB743B-E855-4552-8CFA-FC870A9BE6FB.thumb.jpeg.0a88955f742823a48493d93338b45f84.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jtprime17 said:

From the Walmart mobile app via barcode search. The listings are locked so all I could do is take pictures of the thumbnails.

B7C27A0C-A851-4320-A01F-FB641235B524.thumb.jpeg.52b8ac9d863aefaeb47b44ea8bfadbac.jpegCA8BD4E4-2E9E-497F-AD22-8279ADEC84B3.thumb.jpeg.98682ea9e71d5cf2b8f68e154daa3ece.jpeg7F54D5AC-7240-4544-97EB-2C75F2A13F42.thumb.jpeg.bccf76874c0f6475d2468f301b90b4e7.jpeg04870496-0D9F-41F8-9943-F661B52A274A.thumb.jpeg.1cbe5907399ec05aff854eb9e0f42344.jpeg63448DAC-6D50-493F-9C32-D3685E913A01.thumb.jpeg.33176c9f25e1e10563b56a7f26e032fe.jpeg625EB3B1-05FA-483C-83FF-CDA6F0998AB9.thumb.jpeg.7c2d0dc6215c723b3830ce49ddb71b16.jpeg5BFB743B-E855-4552-8CFA-FC870A9BE6FB.thumb.jpeg.0a88955f742823a48493d93338b45f84.jpeg

Sugar Man!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a lot of people are gonna be pretty excited about Sugarman being the BAF. definitely more appealing than a sabretooth BAF imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited for the Leader and Mar-vell.  i don't think i'll be completing Abomination as i'm fairly happy with the previous BAF, stubby legs notwithstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Mar-vell looks a little wonky, though maybe it's just the pose.

Otherwise the non-Gamerverse figures look great from that wave.  The rest I'm meh on.  Hope MACH I is there, as I'm all about more Thunderbolts.

Clever character selection on Hasbro's part with the AoA wave:  Dark Beast, X-Man, Sunfire (his costume at least), Morph, and Sugar Man all "hung around" in various ways post AoA.  If there's a second wave I'd say Sabretooth is almost certainly a given, and probably a new Nemesis/Holocaust BAF (Unless they just drop the old one as an exclusive).

 

oh he is.

87086056_2831303850289675_99760677269484

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hell yeah, he looks even better than I would've hoped.

On a side note for a different line...anyone poked to see if GI Joe Classified Destro is there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jtprime17 said:

5BFB743B-E855-4552-8CFA-FC870A9BE6FB.thumb.jpeg.0a88955f742823a48493d93338b45f84.jpeg

I was really hoping to get a calmer normal beast head with this guy. O well off to ebay to get one. Does sugar man have a hammer like thor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kindo said:

I was really hoping to get a calmer normal beast head with this guy. O well off to ebay to get one. Does sugar man have a hammer like thor?

It's not thor hammer. It's a hammer he used for his torture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Oh hell yeah, he looks even better than I would've hoped.

On a side note for a different line...anyone poked to see if GI Joe Classified Destro is there?

He's not yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 11:07 PM, McHogan said:

Googled it.. Tony was indeed the first Warmachine. Could not find any pics of Tony wearing the armor helmet less but the synopsis for Iron Man #282 confirmed my suspicion.

these are the alternate heads I thought would be fun for a deluxe warmachine. Gotta love the 90s

 

7CEF37B5-00FE-4D65-91FC-59564B07C7CD.jpeg

Sorry, had to post after Toy Fair.. called it with the retro Rhodes head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's an Amazon exclusive or not, but evidently Nimrod comes in a three-pack with Psylocke and Fantomex, which seems supremely weird to me. I assume it's Uncanny X-Force Psylocke, but not sure how Nimrod fits in with the other two characters.

https://www.amazon.fr/Marvel-Legends-X-Men-Collector-Figurines/dp/B083PBYXX6

Maybe it'll be Outback Psylocke, so the whole set makes even less sense. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

So Just a tip up from my EBGames dude

there is apparently a Captain America & Sharon Carter 2pack set to come out

not sure however if it is Comic based or MCU based

however there is a SKU number 753434

also as I reported awhile back EB Games had a Vintage X-Men figure up for pre-order

it hasn't been confirmed as to what it is but it seems it's 100% not the gray beast , it still may be an entire wave

the SKU for that is 752652

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tarot said:

The Cap and Sharon Carter set is the MCU version that was released on Amazon last year most likely. Don't know why it is being re-release.

Cap and PEGGY Carter were released in a 2 pack. Is this what you mean or could it truly be a Cap / Sharon set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE