Marvel's Daredevil: Season 3 The Return Of Wilson Fisk Featurette

JayC

Wilson Fisk is back, and has his sights set on destroying Daredevil once and for all. Charlie Cox, Vincent D'Onofrio, and Erik Oleson (Marvel's Daredevil Season 3 Showrunner) give an inside look at this iconic villain's return.

Daredevil Season 3 premiers on Netflix this Friday, 10/19/18.

I personally kinda like the vigilante style more than the daredevil suit. I’d have to say Kingpin is the the most villianous villain of the Netflix shows. He’s a scary intimidating SOB. You never know when he might snap out and do some crazy #$##. 

Seems like Netflix is really hyping this season up! Which I think is for good reason. With Kingpin back and the added punch of Bullseye. Matt has his hands full. And I think we’re going to see Kingpin in all his glory!

i just hope Matt wears his red suit more!!! But with the way the trailers are going it seems like he’s going to be wearing the black one *sigh*. Which is cool for a starter suit, but by season 3 you would expect him to be wearing the red one more. Maybe even add the D’s on the chest? 

I don’t know I’m excit d though either way! Hopefully Bullseye turns Matt’s suit into his own. And Matt gets a new red one? Or maybe a black one with the horns and red boots? Like Marvel Now DD? 

Hopefully this show continues on so we can see all this cool stuff, considering Disney’s plans. 

21 hours ago, Hogun said:

Who is the best Marvel Netflix villain? For me it's Kilgrave.

17 hours ago, GojiBill said:

Same here, I love the Netflix Kingpin, but Kilgrave was portrayed so perfectly by David Tennant.

Kilgrave is the most menacing and best villain imo and then Kingpin. Let's see how good is Bullseyes.