Jump to content
JayC

New Netflix Daredevil Season 3 Poster - Let The Devil Out

Recommended Posts

Netflix has released a new Daredevil Season 3 promo poster which is titled "Let The Devil Out". The 3rd season of Marvel's Daredevil will premiere on the streaming service this coming Friday, 10/19/18.
 
daredevil_ver5_xlg__scaled_600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's just me getting really hung up on this, but I'm REALLY wondering why Matt's black mask has that little bit of white in it!!! Lol. I know it seems like a small detail, but it's a question I want answered! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, JayC said:
Netflix has released a new Daredevil Season 3 promo poster which is titled "Let The Devil Out". The 3rd season of Marvel's Daredevil will premiere on the streaming service this coming Friday, 10/19/18.
 
daredevil_ver5_xlg__scaled_600.jpg

love this poster. I like the callback to his original outfit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 12:12 PM, Supersmashfox64 said:

I don't know if it's just me getting really hung up on this, but I'm REALLY wondering why Matt's black mask has that little bit of white in it!!! Lol. I know it seems like a small detail, but it's a question I want answered! 

I’d say it’s just like a bandage for his beat up face. But it could be something deeper. You never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Falls22 said:

I’d say it’s just like a bandage for his beat up face. But it could be something deeper. You never know. 

Just watched the first three episodes today! Now I know! lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE