Avengers: Infinity War S.H. Figuarts War Machine Mk 4 Official Images

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming Avengers: Infinity War S.H. Figuarts War Machine Mark IV figure which is slated for release in April 2019. Look for the figure to start going up for pre-order on Friday, 10/19. Look for the figure to come with multiple hands, repulsor and jet boot effects, removable shoulder cannon, shoulder cannon blast effect, removable shoulder rocket launchers and stand. Check out the official images below.

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-01.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-02.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-03.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-04.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-05.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-06.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-07.jpg

Avengers-Infinity-War-SH-Figuarts-War-Machine-08.jpg

13 hours ago, Hogun said:

Who thinks we need this War Machine armor in Marvel Legends version?

pretty sure we already have it. The one that came with the Knicks color Ironman armor 2 pack. I have it and it looks just like this but all these armors tend to have some really small changes that its hard to see that they are different. 

4 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

pretty sure we already have it. The one that came with the Knicks color Ironman armor 2 pack. I have it and it looks just like this but all these armors tend to have some really small changes that its hard to see that they are different. 

I agree it’s pretty much the same with some slight changes. This looks clean though. I really like it. 

These exclusives are just a pain. Why they do that???

The only one I have is the mark 2. Both 3 and 4 are exclusives and the only reason that I got the 2 was due to the people getting over excited and importing a bunch of them that didn't sell well so I got in on discount. Now they are sold for top dollar. 

3 hours ago, fleskz said:

Pretty sure this is the best war machine I've ever seen. This destroys the ML version!

One company makes high end priced toys for  adult collectors with the cheddar to pay $80 for a single figure, the other company makes em for the general public. I'd be shocked if it didn't destroy" the $20 version.  SH Figuarts are also more fragile than ML figs & can't be tossed around or played roughly with w/o something breaking off or getting lost. Beautiful figs but are smaller scaled than ML & are aimed at the MCU collector which fortunately  I'm not one of.

War Machine I'm hoping Hasbro makes is this one!

Warmachine.gif

20 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

The War Machine that came with the Disco Iron Man 2-pack was MK III, which is the armor he used in Civil War. You can see the differences here (MK III on the left, MK IV on the right):

ererer2.png

The MK IV has an overall different aesthetic, more influenced by the design of stealth fighters, with faceted-angle plates and volumes with sharp curves. It's even got a subtle pixelated black-and-dark-grey camouflage paintjob. The MK IV is more packed on the shoulders, the unibeam's shape is like a squished upside-down pentagon instead of a long hexagon, the chestplate has more silver details than the MK III, and the suit has red details across the body. Additionally, the MK IV has its weapons retracted into a modular backpack.

22 hours ago, ADour said:

The War Machine that came with the Disco Iron Man 2-pack was MK III, which is the armor he used in Civil War. You can see the differences here (MK III on the left, MK IV on the right):

ererer2.png

The MK IV has an overall different aesthetic, more influenced by the design of stealth fighters, with faceted-angle plates and volumes with sharp curves. It's even got a subtle pixelated black-and-dark-grey camouflage paintjob. The MK IV is more packed on the shoulders, the unibeam's shape is like a squished upside-down pentagon instead of a long hexagon, the chestplate has more silver details than the MK III, and the suit has red details across the body. Additionally, the MK IV has its weapons retracted into a modular backpack.

Ah thanks for clearing that up. The versions have got to the point that are just very subtle changes to the look. Even in that comparison they both share alooot of the same looks and details just rearranged. Ive always liked the armors that were drastically different. Ever since the movies, I feel like all the marks are just small tweaks to the overall regular look. Yeah there have been some that are very obviously different but nothing like they used to be when we didnt have the MCU. 

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Ah thanks for clearing that up. The versions have got to the point that are just very subtle changes to the look. Even in that comparison they both share alooot of the same looks and details just rearranged. Ive always liked the armors that were drastically different. Ever since the movies, I feel like all the marks are just small tweaks to the overall regular look. Yeah there have been some that are very obviously different but nothing like they used to be when we didnt have the MCU. 

I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement. Going back to Iron Man's roots, every suit he wore since he went red and gold up until the 90s (sans Silver Centurion) also had a pretty much fixed set of features with small tweaks here and there. The specialty suits followed a similar pattern. The space armors were like the regular suit, but more buff, and the stealth armor was like the regular suit, but all-black.

The main suits he wore in the early 2000s until (and including) the Extremis Armor were also similar at first glance. If you're not used to nuances, it's pretty easy to mistake the Extremis Armor for the suit that came before it, or the one before that one. Ever since the movies, Iron Man has gone back to a circular unibeam (Bleeding Edge Armor), has had a black and gold armor (Model 42), a chrome-plated armor (the Endo-Sym Armor), and a distinctive knight-inspired helmet (the Model-Prime Armor). And all of these were main suits.

3 hours ago, ADour said:

I wouldn't say that's an accurate statement. Going back to Iron Man's roots, every suit he wore since he went red and gold up until the 90s (sans Silver Centurion) also had a pretty much fixed set of features with small tweaks here and there. The specialty suits followed a similar pattern. The space armors were like the regular suit, but more buff, and the stealth armor was like the regular suit, but all-black.

The main suits he wore in the early 2000s until (and including) the Extremis Armor were also similar at first glance. If you're not used to nuances, it's pretty easy to mistake the Extremis Armor for the suit that came before it, or the one before that one. Ever since the movies, Iron Man has gone back to a circular unibeam (Bleeding Edge Armor), has had a black and gold armor (Model 42), a chrome-plated armor (the Endo-Sym Armor), and a distinctive knight-inspired helmet (the Model-Prime Armor). And all of these were main suits.

I think really my statement was more my opinion on how I like armors that are very different looking than some that have a very similar look. The designs in the movies have felt similar when you just look at it in a flash. Only until you see it more closely do you notice the differences. And the whole first glance is basically what I mean. I personally have always enjoyed the more drastic looking varied armors. Essentially skipping generations or more of ones that have a very specific function in its design like an submersible suit and hulkbuster for examples. I was generalizing the overall armor sets I guess. Also, who doesnt love a good Ironman armor? :D I ve also been out of the comics for a while. :/ 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I think really my statement was more my opinion on how I like armors that are very different looking than some that have a very similar look. The designs in the movies have felt similar when you just look at it in a flash. Only until you see it more closely do you notice the differences. And the whole first glance is basically what I mean. I personally have always enjoyed the more drastic looking varied armors. Essentially skipping generations or more of ones that have a very specific function in its design like an submersible suit and hulkbuster for examples. I was generalizing the overall armor sets I guess. Also, who doesnt love a good Ironman armor? :D I ve also been out of the comics for a while. :/ 

Oh, okay. I understand. Yeah, while comic Iron Man can get crazy armor variations, MCU Iron Man can't even get, for instance, a helmet desing too different from the base design used since 2008. While I'm not the biggest fan of the overall aesthetic of the movie Bleeding Edge Armor, at least it's distinctly different than the previous suits, and based on leaks, there could be a newer version that will get the type of gold details the Golden Avengers has been missing for a long time. For a moment it looked like Tony had poured all the gold plating he had in the MK 42 and was saving up in all MKs ever since. In the case of War Machine, I like it that with MK II they tried to differentiate it from Iron Man's armor, and Rhodey's suit now has its own base helmet design. The War Machines MK II and MK III looked like buff Iron Men for the most part, so I was really happy with the WM MK Iv and its more aircraft-oriented aesthetic.

1 hour ago, ADour said:

Oh, okay. I understand. Yeah, while comic Iron Man can get crazy armor variations, MCU Iron Man can't even get, for instance, a helmet desing too different from the base design used since 2008. While I'm not the biggest fan of the overall aesthetic of the movie Bleeding Edge Armor, at least it's distinctly different than the previous suits, and based on leaks, there could be a newer version that will get the type of gold details the Golden Avengers has been missing for a long time. For a moment it looked like Tony had poured all the gold plating he had in the MK 42 and was saving up in all MKs ever since. In the case of War Machine, I like it that with MK II they tried to differentiate it from Iron Man's armor, and Rhodey's suit now has its own base helmet design. The War Machines MK II and MK III looked like buff Iron Men for the most part, so I was really happy with the WM MK Iv and its more aircraft-oriented aesthetic.

yeah thats pretty much what I meant. I love the very different variations in the comics and the mcu versions seem to get very very little changes/alterations. Ive always enjoyed the war machine MCU armor.. but half the time i never notice the differences between movies. I guess thats kind of just like how it is with MCU IM. 

On 10/21/2018 at 1:25 AM, EvilHayato said:

yeah thats pretty much what I meant. I love the very different variations in the comics and the mcu versions seem to get very very little changes/alterations. Ive always enjoyed the war machine MCU armor.. but half the time i never notice the differences between movies. I guess thats kind of just like how it is with MCU IM. 

I know the discussion was over, but I figured this image here provided a better comparison between the MKs III and IV. I just wanted to share it to get it off my mind.

CW+IW.png

On 10/19/2018 at 3:04 PM, Gmen4ever said:

One company makes high end priced toys for  adult collectors with the cheddar to pay $80 for a single figure, the other company makes em for the general public. I'd be shocked if it didn't destroy" the $20 version.  SH Figuarts are also more fragile than ML figs & can't be tossed around or played roughly with w/o something breaking off or getting lost. Beautiful figs but are smaller scaled than ML & are aimed at the MCU collector which fortunately  I'm not one of.

War Machine I'm hoping Hasbro makes is this one!

Warmachine.gif

Yeah. That is true. I still love seeing these expensive versions, even if I can't afford them. makes work go by faster. lol