More Avengers 4 Toys Revealed?!? *SPOILER*

JayC

Following a leak from the other week, a new image has shown up online giving us a look at what appears more Avengers 4 Hero Vision figures. Shown is this new image is another look at the Thor and Rocket figures wearing the quantum realm suit as well as Cap who will be coming with Captain Marvel.

Another interesting thing to note is the Iron Man figure along with a strange purple clad character who could possibly be Pepper Potts in a new suit of armor.

4 hours ago, HumanTorch said:

Huh those figures look interesting. I don’t know if I really wanna see another iron man so soon after the last one. Im kinda burned out on those figures. But I’m looking forward to the captain marvel one

Hero Vision is the basic 6 inch line for kids. It would be dumb not to make an Iron Man figure.

I have a crazy idea, but maybe that is probably way off. I don't think Tony would put Pepper in risk. Unless this armor is there like for a while and when she is in danger he activates it just like he did to the Iron Spider Suit, or when he is in danger she will be saving him for a change.

But my cray idea if that Friday gets a body. He has several AIs and maybe one of them appears to save the day, the one that has a body is Jocasta, but he ditched her back in Age of Ultron, so I don't know. Crazy theory. 

On the other side I think we have Thanos, Hulk in his suit and Nebula. 

They might not be looking exactly like that but the other basic figures from Infinity War were pretty much the same as the regular ML.

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

I have a crazy idea, but maybe that is probably way off. I don't think Tony would put Pepper in risk. Unless this armor is there like for a while and when she is in danger he activates it just like he did to the Iron Spider Suit, or when he is in danger she will be saving him for a change.

But my cray idea if that Friday gets a body. He has several AIs and maybe one of them appears to save the day, the one that has a body is Jocasta, but he ditched her back in Age of Ultron, so I don't know. Crazy theory. 

On the other side I think we have Thanos, Hulk in his suit and Nebula. 

They might not be looking exactly like that but the other basic figures from Infinity War were pretty much the same as the regular ML.

OR he could have been off in space for so long and hasn't  returned yet (I mean just Nebula and himself were left on that planet how will they get back so fast?) and the world has been falling after at the seems after Infinity War that she felt she needed to help out the Avengers. Tony probably left her a suit in an emergency and she uses it to do her job. 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:03 PM, tarot said:

OR he could have been off in space for so long and hasn't  returned yet (I mean just Nebula and himself were left on that planet how will they get back so fast?) and the world has been falling after at the seems after Infinity War that she felt she needed to help out the Avengers. Tony probably left her a suit in an emergency and she uses it to do her job. 

That is also a very plausible idea

On 10/19/2018 at 10:49 PM, Slashman3 said:

These look like the basic 6" figs to me. Look like 5 POA figures.

They are the basic figures. I guess this image was taken from a toy convention for retailers not open to consumers and someone leaked the picture. Maybe on purpose. Who knows.