Disney Store Exclusive Marvel Select 7" Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50?!?

JayC

Looks like Diamond Select Toys is slipping out one more 7" Marvel Select figure for Avengers: Infinity War. We don't have many details at this time but this in-hand image has shown up via the Brazilian website Quarto Nerd showing the Iron Man Mark 50. From the packaging it looks like this will be a Disney Store exclusive and seems to incorporate several of the Mark 50's accessories like arm cannons.

No word on when this will start showing up here in the United States, but we suspect it will be soon. Thanks to FASVB for the heads up.

1 of 1

I'm still waiting for the Disney store in the Toronto Eaton Centre to get more Marvel Select Thanos in. They said they received about 20 units and they were gone almost immediately.  Another Iron Man peg warmer is just what they need.

I am still waiting for a confirmation from DST of the authenticity of the figure. No response. Which is weird, because if it was a fake they would quickly say that it is. 

Maybe I will try a more public approach. 

We told you this morning about how it looked like Diamond Select Toys was slipping out a surprise Marvel Select 7" Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 figure as a Disney Store Exclusive. Well now thanks to kda_collections we have out of the package images for the figure along with it's armor attachment accessories. Check out the images below.

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 1.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 2.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 3.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 4.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 5.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 6.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 7.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 8.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 9.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 10.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man 11.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man.jpg

So the original picture was from him. It is the same picture of the boxed figure 

Still haven't heard any words from DST, but now the cat is out of the box. 

It's very cool. The used that awful hip articulation that I don't like but the movement will be better than the Mark 46 that they previously released. 

One flaw that I see is that once again they got the scale wrong. He looks a bit short to me. 

I still want it tho 

I'm a bit underwhelmed on the alternate hands/accessories, I don't recall that chunky looking arm device in the movie, I wish they would've included like the more favorable ones, the projectile launcher would've been great, the battering rams, the shield too, and the better nano hand blade. Just a few pieces that would've made me reconsider buying this, but I think I'll pass on this one.

They finally replied to me and said 2 things: Can't confirm and go ask them (Disney Store)

That pretty much confirms it. 

Don't know why so much secrecy. The thing is already revealed

3 hours ago, ejvs_theuniverse said:

I'm a bit underwhelmed on the alternate hands/accessories, I don't recall that chunky looking arm device in the movie, I wish they would've included like the more favorable ones, the projectile launcher would've been great, the battering rams, the shield too, and the better nano hand blade. Just a few pieces that would've made me reconsider buying this, but I think I'll pass on this one.

So you pretty much want it to be the Hot Toys version?  To me it would be a lot better if they included the wings. Anyway, SHF version will have those at a good price so you can be in the look for that one if it is your thing. 

I know I want one. 

17 hours ago, FASVB said:

They finally replied to me and said 2 things: Can't confirm and go ask them (Disney Store)

So you pretty much want it to be the Hot Toys version?  To me it would be a lot better if they included the wings. Anyway, SHF version will have those at a good price so you can be in the look for that one if it is your thing. 

I know I want one. 

DST never comments on these Disney Store exclusives until Disney or Marvel announce it first regardless if it leaks out early or not. Probably has to do with contractual agreements or something.

23 hours ago, JayC said:

DST never comments on these Disney Store exclusives until Disney or Marvel announce it first regardless if it leaks out early or not. Probably has to do with contractual agreements or something.

Yeah. Could be, the weird thing is that I am not finding any other images or sightings of this figure anywhere. 

On 10/23/2018 at 5:43 PM, FASVB said:

I know I want one. 

I know that price and quality is something that varies with the numerous figure lines in circulation, be it the Universe line, Legends, or other collectible waves. Hot Toys is just way out of my price range, and even if they weren't the scaling for 6in or close to, have so much more favoritism in the ways of dioramas and displays. But I've always known Selects to be pretty notable for accessories, more so the bases/dioramas that have previously, not sure as of now because I don't collect them, accompanied the figures.

I was just hoping that Selects would step up their game as Legends have, the line separating the two is starting to blur, and the only thing Select has going for it is, or had been body models are unique and paint application, but with the facial-scan printing Hasbro conjured up is superb, and as far as accessories go, although mediocre repaints on average as well as base-bodies for characters are reused more often than not, Legends are holding their own for cost and plentiful character choices increase the odds.

But back to FiguArts, I'd rather not delve into those due to sizing, they just don't work in comparison to Legends, with Selects at least they can be hit or miss with some, but Japanese figures normally come just under the height requirement for it to be uniform for collections of various teams and such for collectors as myself, not to mention the pricing due to shipping internationally. I do unfortunately have an Iron Spider that was gifted to me from my brother, which I clearly hinted at Mafex for the MCU Spiders because I don't like the Marvel Legends build, although Homemade Spidey seems okay. But seeing as how my brother's currently in Japan, I might have to grab some international figures just cuz shipping won't be such a pain. If not, customizers are always a route to go, even though pricing might be steep.

I would however like the Select Hulkbuster that recently came out, just wish he had alternate hands, for the Hall of Armor. But if you were speaking on getting the SHF MK L, I might get that one as well.