Disney Marvel Toybox Hulkbuster Vs Hulk Figure 2-Pack Official Images

JayC

Disney has released official images for their new Toybox 4" Hulkbuster Vs Hulk figure 2-Pack which is being offered as a Disney Store Exclusive.

With Hulkbuster as Hulk's wing man, they make an invincible pair. Inspired by Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, this Marvel Toybox Deluxe Action Figure set features a light-up function, sound effects, and detachable Hulkbuster helmet

- Set includes Hulk and Hulkbuster action figures
- Includes pipe accessory
- Press Hulkbuster's arc reactor to activate lights and sound effects
- Hulkbuster's helmet lifts up to reveal Tony Stark's head (helmet not detachable)
- Lift Hulkbuster's helmet to activate light that shines on Tony Stark's head
- Multiple points of articulation
- Part of the Marvel Toybox Action Figure Collection
- Accessories are interchangeable between all Disney Store Toybox figures, each sold separately
- Collect all our Marvel Toybox action figures, each sold separately

This set is sold as a Disney Store Exclusive and his available at stores and online now.

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Toybox-01.jpg

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Toybox-02.jpg

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Toybox-03.jpg

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Toybox-04.jpg

Hulkbuster-Hulk-Toybox-05.jpg

15 minutes ago, Hogun said:

Even Disney Toy Box does a better job with their Hulkbuster than Hasbro. We should have gotten a Tony Stark head with the re-release of the Hulkbuster.

We should have gotten a head to for the Legends Hulkbuster, yeah, but I think it looks really good. I have no gripes with the look of that re-release. Anyway, my 3 year old son will love this set. Hulk is his favorite and Hulkbuster is up there. He has the Thor and Cap from this toy box line and they’re pretty quality for that age-range. 

Gah, money wasted. I'd love to get the Hulkbuster Iron Man, but I have no need for another Hulk. They should have put the grey Hulk in this set. 

These looks very cute.  I would totally have those more for a decorative purposes. They are for kids and sure could have collectible value, but I would have those for decoration in my desk.