Marvel One:12 Collective Cyclops PX Previews Exclusive

JayC

The One:12 Collective Classic Cyclops features a light-up optic power function that illuminates his signature ruby-quartz visor, containing the uncontrollable energy blasts from his eyes. The born leader and gifted hero is outfitted in an aramid fiber x-suit with a utility belt inspired by his classic costume.

Cyclops comes complete with a range of visor effects that light up when affixed to either head portrait, reflecting his devastating mutant abilities. Scott Summer's mutant power first erupted from his eyes as an uncontrollable blast of optic force. Rescued by Professor Xavier, he was recruited as the first member of the X-Men - a team of young mutants who trained to use their powers for the good of mutants, humans, and equality. You can pre-order this figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Product Features:
- 6.70 inches (17cm)
- Made of plastic
- PX Previews exclusive
- Inspired by his classic costume
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Packaged in a collector friendly box
- LED Visor
- Hand painted authentic detailing

Box Contents:
- Cyclops figure
- 2 Optic blasts
- Smoking visor
- 3 Heads
- 3 pair of hands
- Figure stand

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-01.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-02.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-03.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-04.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-05.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-06.jpg

One12-Collective-X-Men-Cyclops-PX-Exclusive-07.jpg

The unmasked head and yellow trunks are a plus. I missed those in the other release. 

However, I will probably stick to the regular version. Already pre ordered. Hopefully I can get that. 

The yellow trunks I will try to make myself. 

Now I really want a classic Cable. More inspired in the art of Rob Liefeld with huge shoulder pads and lots of pouches. 

Hopefully they'll also release that version. 

This one looks cooler than the Jim Lee one! Or it could be that I’m a little biased, but just the way the move done the head and neck looks better crafted than the Jim Lee style. 

I don’t know may not be that much difference, but this one looks better out of the two. 

I wish he came with a screaming head though. That one with the teeth gritted just isn’t doing it for me.