New Marvel Legends 6" Puma and 6 Armed Spider-Man Revealed

JayC

41 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Next to Kingpins left leg. 

Ya, that's Red Goblin's tail. There's better pics on Marvel Legends FB page. It's clearly his tail.

Does anyone else find it strange that they didn't actually address 6 Arm Spidey and Puma at the panel. Is this another case of them throwing in a few customs with the display like they did with the Punisher War Wagon at SDCC?

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Ya, that's Red Goblin's tail. There's better pics on Marvel Legends FB page. It's clearly his tail.

Does anyone else find it strange that they didn't actually address 6 Arm Spidey and Puma at the panel. Is this another case of them throwing in a few customs with the display like they did with the Punisher War Wagon at SDCC?

the panel was in Paris. These were reveal in London. They have their panel during the weekend it think.

10 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Never been a fan of either Puma or especially a 6 armed Spidey, but glad for those of you that are. Storm collectables just did an awesome 4 armed MK fig & he has mid torso POA, I think Hasbro could have done the same with this Spidey. It just looks more like a Happy meals toy with the straight up non articulated torso. The ab torso POA is one of the most important aspects of an 'action" figure to me.  All you're gonna be able to get outta this fig is 2-3 action poses at best.  Hope we see a classic Tarantula fig soon! Classic Scorpion as well. Those are my 2 most wanted classic Spidey villians that Hasbro has yet to do.

Good call on Scopion!  I’ve been thinking the same. He’s coming for sure I’m feeling it. 

3 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Do you guys remember Doppleganger the six armed villain with the Spidey costume and carnage-like head?  I think is rather see him than six-armed Spidey. But I’m glad for this too. 

I would love to see Doppleganger been made, I still have the Spider-man Animated Series version and I love that toy.

Shown below are some new images from the 2018 MCM London Comic Con showing off the upcoming New Warriors Night Thrasher figure on display at the Hasbro booth which is part of the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave. You can see Thrasher's skateboard over by Kingpin. The board will attach to Night Thrasher's back. Big thanks to projectpipercustoms and Seb for sending us these images.

Night-Thrasher-01__scaled_600.jpg

Night-Thrasher-02__scaled_600.jpg

Night-Thrasher-03__scaled_600.jpg

It should be noted that the Puma and Six-Armed Spider-Man figures which briefly appeared in the Hasbro case yesterday have been removed. The figures seemingly where put out yesterday in error and will be officially revealed tomorrow during Hasbro's panel which will take place at 8am ET. We hope to have a live-stream for the panel available for you to watch tomorrow.

Puma and the Six-Armed Spider-Man are expected to round out the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave which includes Modern Symbiote Spider-Man, Red Goblin, Black Cat, Silver Sable and the before-mentioned Night Thrasher.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends56__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends54__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends51__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends48__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends45__scaled_600.jpg

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

Shown below are some new images from the 2018 MCM London Comic Con showing off the upcoming New Warriors Night Thrasher figure on display at the Hasbro booth which is part of the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave. You can see Thrasher's skateboard over by Kingpin. The board will attach to Night Thrasher's back. Big thanks to projectpipercustoms and Seb for sending us these images.

Night-Thrasher-01__scaled_600.jpg

Night-Thrasher-02__scaled_600.jpg

Night-Thrasher-03__scaled_600.jpg

It should be noted that the Puma and Six-Armed Spider-Man figures which briefly appeared in the Hasbro case yesterday have been removed. The figures seemingly where put out yesterday in error and will be officially revealed tomorrow during Hasbro's panel which will take place at 8am ET.

Puma and the Six-Armed Spider-Man are expected to round out the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave which includes Modern Symbiote Spider-Man, Red Goblin, Black Cat, Silver Sable and the before-mentioned Night Thrasher.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends56__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends54__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends51__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends48__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends45__scaled_600.jpg

That night Thrasher looks so good! Looks like they used the Main beetle torso for him and taskmaster legs and arms? Which is a good move I think it works Perfectly for him. And give sHansrona chance to use parts they otherwise probably wouldn’t have reused again. 

10 hours ago, leokearon said:

I would love to see Doppleganger been made, I still have the Spider-man Animated Series version and I love that toy.

Yes dude I have that too!  Lol. It’s still hold up well!  That was a quality figure back then. 

3 hours ago, JayC said:

So looks like Puma and 6-Arm Spider-Man were put out prematurely yesterday and weren't supposed to be put out until after Sunday's panel which likely means this will be it for the MCM reveals.

Lol that’s an oh #$## moment. Someone’s fired. 

On 10/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, tarot said:

Yeah I'm bummed about that as well but at the same time understand that it was a necessary thing as  it would have made the figure top heavy leading to the figure flopping down alot. 

True man. I don’t think they had much of a choice there with the weight of those four extra arms. It does make it look like an old school figure though. It’s cool, but posing is gonna be limited. 

On 10/26/2018 at 2:22 PM, Supersmashfox64 said:

Very interesting that they brought back the sculpted web lines in Spidey's suit for this 6-armed version.  Perhaps they felt bad about not putting in an ab-crunch? lol

Yep that’s what I was thinking. HASBRO was probably like “Well we know they’ll complain over no ab-crunch so let’s give them sole sculpted lines again!”

But I’ve seen customizers do this to an already existing mold. Give it six arms and it still has an ab-crunch. I guess it was too expensive for HASBRO to do idk?! 

So glad that Hasbro finally got a "big" guy right. Fisk is a huge man but by "huge" we're talking about his body mass/girth, not his hgt. Yes, he's a big guy at 6'7 but it's his body mass that gives him that huge appearance. I was so afraid they'd make him as big as Sasquatch. But at  7.5, he is perfect. When they make a classic comic based Hulk, they also have to keep that in mind, make him 7.5 but massive looking.  His arms/BI's/Tri's should be so thick that he only needs single articulation & not be double hinged at the elbow,  same for the knees. The Hulk is not a martial artists that needs 24+ POA, the upper torso needs to have the butterfly POA to enable him to do his patented "shockwave clap" along with ab crunch. 20-21 POA should be more than enough to get him in all the poses needed for him. open/closed fist hands along with shockwave clapping hands & an alternate yelling "Hulk smash' head & we are good to go!

Hulk.jpg 1.jpg

6 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Lol that’s an oh #$## moment. Someone’s fired. 

Ya, that pretty much took all the mystery outta tomorrows reveals. They're okay as far as characters go but I was hoping they would go with the regional theme and unveil some local flavor like maybe some Excalibur character(s). This would been a great place to slip in Nightcrawler or Meggan. Maybe at the Lucca, cuz I'm having trouble thinking of any characters from Italy, save for Silvermane. Maybe they'll just stick with a European theme.

29 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Ya, that pretty much took all the mystery outta tomorrows reveals. They're okay as far as characters go but I was hoping they would go with the regional theme and unveil some local flavor like maybe some Excalibur character(s). This would been a great place to slip in Nightcrawler or Meggan. Maybe at the Lucca, cuz I'm having trouble thinking of any characters from Italy, save for Silvermane. Maybe they'll just stick with a European theme.

I’d be so stoked if they busted out night crawler. I was just thinking this evening about how he’s gotta be due. I NEED that