New Marvel Legends 6" Puma and 6 Armed Spider-Man Revealed

JayC

11 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Even if you’re not crazy about night thrasher as a character he might be a good one to army build. Paint some different faces and you have some ninja goons. 

I hope we don't have to get to that point. I am hoping they would make some hand Ninjas. I never got around to getting the old Hasbro hand ninjas.

10 hours ago, americamgl said:

I hope we don't have to get to that point. I am hoping they would make some hand Ninjas. I never got around to getting the old Hasbro hand ninjas.

Yeah man I really really do think the hand ninjas are going to be the next two pack we see like hydra and aim. I’d bet it all on red so to speak. 

3 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Nice! That’s it!  Haha I never got the point of that symbiote/flytrap type thing either haha. I can’t believe I still that that part around. 

Hasbro better make Doppleganger and include the plant. 

Also with the Six Armed mold they could to Man-Spider 

ManSpider1-S6.jpg

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

ManSpider1-S6.jpg

Oh you know they’re using that mold for man-spider. No doubt. Hopefully Doppleganger but I don’t know. Definitely wouldn’t count on the symbiote fly-trap lol. 

Its pretty much guaranteed that we ll be getting a doppleganger off that 6 armed spidey mold. Manspider is also a very likely contender since they can reuse his base body with some parts to it.. altho i wonder if they would do a cap wolf type thing and just give an extra head and chince it up. Hopefully not tho. 

6 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Its pretty much guaranteed that we ll be getting a doppleganger off that 6 armed spidey mold. Manspider is also a very likely contender since they can reuse his base body with some parts to it.. altho i wonder if they would do a cap wolf type thing and just give an extra head and chince it up. Hopefully not tho. 

Yeah I agree that we probably will see Doppleganger but don’t you think he should be a little beefier than that base?

19 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

Yeah I agree that we probably will see Doppleganger but don’t you think he should be a little beefier than that base?

Why would he be beefier than 6 armed spidey? Hes a duplicate of spidey. Plus Hasbro tends to cut corners when there are small details like he should be smaller/beefier/thinner etc.. if they can reuse a body and still represent the character.. "close enough". 

48 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Ai Apaec from the Dark Avengers also immediately sprung to mind when I saw it.

2078759-d7.jpeg

24 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Why would he be beefier than 6 armed spidey? Hes a duplicate of spidey. Plus Hasbro tends to cut corners when there are small details like he should be smaller/beefier/thinner etc.. if they can reuse a body and still represent the character.. "close enough". 

Yeah they do often do that. But if you look at the character you can plainly see he’s much stockier than a six-armed Spidey. 

26 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Maybe not. I could be wrong. I think I’m just used to looking at the old school  figure which is much much stockier. 

Dude why did you just triple post within 5 mins? You can actually edit your post instead of adding another reply. That comes off as trying to inflate your post entries which actually doesnt count towards the contest if thats your intention. 

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

ManSpider1-S6.jpg

Omg this brought tears to my eyes, I remember having that Man Spider figure as a kid. Mine was missing one of the mouth fang thingies.

Yeah I would like to see him again. Toybiz made one but was not that great. They can also add articulation to the torso, I remember Spiral from Hasbro's dark times. She had 6 arms and torso articulation.

51QZXilXHAL.jpg

28 minutes ago, americamgl said:

Omg this brought tears to my eyes, I remember having that Man Spider figure as a kid. Mine was missing one of the mouth fang thingies.

Yeah I would like to see him again. Toybiz made one but was not that great. They can also add articulation to the torso, I remember Spiral from Hasbro's dark times. She had 6 arms and torso articulation.

51QZXilXHAL.jpg

That is not a fair comparision. all of Spiral's arms come out from around the same place. However, 6ASM come out from all the way down his sides. They take up more room on the body then Spiral did.

Oh by the way Hasbro! This Spiral needs a serious redo.

5 hours ago, tarot said:

That is not a fair comparision. all of Spiral's arms come out from around the same place. However, 6ASM come out from all the way down his sides. They take up more room on the body then Spiral did.

Oh by the way Hasbro! This Spiral needs a serious redo.

I actually still really like that Spiral, but the oversized helmet kind of makes it look weird. I feel like she probably wont get a redo and moreso a re-release. One of the FEW figures I actually like from the Dark Days. Also one of the FEW I actually bought haha. 

10 hours ago, americamgl said:

51QZXilXHAL.jpg

My Man-Spider is in a box somewhere.

I'm stoked for a 6 arm Spidey finally, but DUDE quit using that wack Spider-Man head.  Something about eye shape I just do not like at all. I enjoy touching up my figures so I don't see it being a problem to blacken the suit webbing.

Excited for him, nonetheless, but .... ARGGH!...Anyway, Puma looks dope!

Spinning off topic, I'm sure it's been mentioned before --- but I 100% feel like we'll get a new Spiral in the future after seeing the modern Black Cat's kicks; which would make me hopeful for a new Mojo and Longshot down the road.

1 hour ago, mako said:

While I love Night Thrasher and think his figure is a long time coming, I get what you're saying. I still toy with the idea of army building Scourge or even Paladin figures. They just have that "generic" look to them.

Exactly. I army built with scourge. Got that mercenary military type look you know. Good call on Paladin I didn’t think of that. There’s plenty on the shelves lol. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/26/2018 at 5:47 AM, lotr52 said:

So glad to be getting a Puma figure. Puma was one of  my favorite Spiderman  villians/ anti hero, along with Prowler,  when I was a kid. Bummer about the articulation on Six armed Spiderman but I don''t know how you would put an ab crunch on a figure with six arms when the arms plug in where the ab joint would be. 

I'm wondering why they havent used the Puma or Jackal molds to make a Werewolf By Night....or Man-Wolf.....

Whoa what a necro post hehe. 

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm wondering why they havent used the Puma or Jackal molds to make a Werewolf By Night....or Man-Wolf.....

I would imagine they will do a thing like toybiz did and have a set. I dont think they think theyd sell on their own. That or they are planning it in a much more demanded wave to push sales with a baf part. It is interesting that they havent used many of the fur bucks yet. aside from 3 beasts. 

2 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Whoa what a necro post hehe. 

I would imagine they will do a thing like toybiz did and have a set. I dont think they think theyd sell on their own. That or they are planning it in a much more demanded wave to push sales with a baf part. It is interesting that they havent used many of the fur bucks yet. aside from 3 beasts. 

I think if Werewolf by Night was sold in a set, it'd be like legion of monsters or some horror/Halloween themed thing (I keep saying Hasbro is missing a sure thing by not doing a Marvel Legends horror box set. Goodness knows they've got a strong enough bench. Put that thing on Amazon or Pulse and its guaranteed to sell out! ). But both Jackal and Puma sold on their own, and I'd bet money during some upcoming Spider-Man wave, we could see a Man-Wolf.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, Atlantis said:

I think if Werewolf by Night was sold in a set, it'd be like legion of monsters or some horror/Halloween themed thing (I keep saying Hasbro is missing a sure thing by not doing a Marvel Legends horror box set. Goodness knows they've got a strong enough bench. Put that thing on Amazon or Pulse and its guaranteed to sell out! ). But both Jackal and Puma sold on their own, and I'd bet money during some upcoming Spider-Man wave, we could see a Man-Wolf.

I feel like a Man Wolf is a sure thing just like it was for Doppleganger to come out after 6 arms spidey hit. Altho Im surprised no man spider yet.