2018 Paris Comic Con Hasbro Panel

JayC

We are bringing you coverage of the Hasbro panel at the 2018 Comic Con Paris convention going on this weekend. We will update about any new Marvel Legends reveals made here. Images come via Marvel Planet and IDBOOX.

Right now they are going over Star Wars reveals. Nothing we didn't see from NYCC yet though. Things like the first two waves of the Black Series Archives line. Vintage Collection Padme and Chewbacca revealed.

Now they are moving on to Marvel.

Marvel Legends Classic Comic Book Based Loki announced for 2019 Avengers assortment. See image below.

Captain Marvel wave will have Captain Marvel, Starforce Commander, Talos, Nick Fury, Grey Gargoyle and Genis-vel. Build-A-Figure is Kree Sentry.

Marvel portion of the panel has ended. Stay-tuned for official images for these figures to be posted soon.

Grey-Garoyle-Marvel-Legends-01.thumb.jpg.1ece3f48038fae69e0040fc5a37c808f.jpg

Captain-Marvel-Marvel-Legends.jpg

Grey-Garoyle-Marvel-Legends.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Loki.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see there are alot of passes for me (my wallet thanks me) however I may end up picking up Genis and wow Grey Gargoyle was out of nowhere. I remember him from the Ironman cartoon way back when. May have to grab him at some point too but the overall wave is a huge pass for me. Loki oddly enough looks very average and almost bland as well. 

20 minutes ago, ADour said:

I really would've preferred modern / Agent of Asgard Loki. This classic Loki is a bit dull on sculpt details and paint apps, especially compared to the Siege Loki figure.

As much as I wanted a classic Loki this one doesn't do it for me. Same here, I think is a bit dull on sculpt details and paint apps. Definetely would have preferred a more modern look.

5 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

As someone once said before, if it ain't classic, it's crap plastic :)

Yep. Cracks me up how some find the classic comic based Loki "dull" when it's based off his original comic based outfit. MCU movies really did a number on the non comic crowd.  This is the Loki I've been waiting yrs to get. And another "Master of evil " member whom I had just about given up on ever being done in 6' scale, Grey Gargoyle, is made! Yesssssssss!  Classic Loki just means that a classic version of his big step Bro, Thor is right around the corner.  Now I'm hoping that Hasbro reveals classic superpowered Count Nefaria at their show in Italy.

Grey Gargoyle vs Avengers..jpg

Grey Gargoyle vs Ms Marvel.jpg

count__nefaria_vs_wonderman.jpg

Count-Nefaria.jpg

Hasbro during their panel at the 2018 Comic Con Paris revealed a new Marvel Legends 6" Grey Gargoyle figure which will be part of a the Captain Marvel wave that also includes Captain Marvel (Movie), Starforce Commander (Movie), Talos (Movie), Nick Fury (Movie), Grey Gargoyle and Genis-vel. Build-A-Figure is Kree Sentry.

Marvel-Legends-Gray-Gargoyle__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-01__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-02__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-03__scaled_600.jpg

Captain-Marvel-04__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Genis-Vell%20Figure%20(Captain%20Marvel%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

HasbroPR-Marvel-Legends-Kree-Sentry-01__scaled_600.jpg

They also revealed a new Classic comic book based Loki for their 2019 Avengers Assorment.

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Loki%20Figure%20(Avengers%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

36 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Yep. Cracks me up how some find the classic comic based Loki "dull" when it's based off his original comic based outfit. MCU movies really did a number on the non comic crowd.

The issue is not the design itself, it's the execution. For instance, the chainmail being sculpted would add a lot of personality to the figure. The ponytail could have some shading.

52 minutes ago, ADour said:

The issue is not the design itself, it's the execution. For instance, the chainmail being sculpted would add a lot of personality to the figure. The ponytail could have some shading.

Understood, but it's still a figure of his classic FA look. And the ML line is a $20 line, not SH Figuarts which go for $60-$70+. If these cost that much, then yeah, I'd expect a lot more for my $$. I wanted Vintage Vision to come with extra open hands but no dice. Just gotta get me some open hands to customize into Vizh hands.  I just ordered a batch of ML 6' scale open & closed blank male hands from China for $4 each about 2 weeks ago, , should be getting them next week. 10 sets of each, gonna see which of the figs in my collection can use alternates of open/closed hands & paint them to their proper matching colors & put em on.