2018 MCM London Comic Con - Hasbro Marvel Legends X-Men Beast, Citizen V and Union Jack Official Images

JayC

Here are official images of the new Marvel Legends reveals made today during the MCM London Comic Con. For the Avengers we got looks at a new Union Jack figure as well as Thunderbolts leader Citizen V which is actually Baron Zemo in disguise.

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Union%20Jack%20Figure%20(Avengers%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Citizen%20V%20Figure%20(Avengers%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

Both of these figures will be part of an Avengers Assortment in 2019. Other comic book based Avengers figures we know coming in 2019 include Hercules, Living Laser, Beta Ray Bill, Classic Loki and Nighthawk.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends02__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends58__scaled_600.jpg

HasbroPR-Marvel-Legends-Living-Laser-01__scaled_600.jpg

HasbroPR-Marvel-Legends-Nighthawk-01__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Loki%20Figure%20(Avengers%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

These are likely the comic book based figures for the next two assortments of Avengers based Marvel Legends with Avengers 4 movie figures mixed in. It's also possible the Black Order Ebony Maw & Corvus Glaive figures revealed at NYCC could be thrown in the mix as well.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends68__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends85__scaled_600.jpg

For X-Men It was revealed that Hasbro will finally be giving us a Jim Lee style X-Men Beast figure.

Marvel%20Legends%20Series%206-inch%20Beast%20Figure%20(X-Men%20wave)__scaled_600.jpg

This will be part of the next X-Men wave which will include Forge, Blink, Gambit ,Reavers Skullbuster, Weapon X, Jim Lee Style Jubilee and the Caliban Build-A-Figure.

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends08__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends09__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends10__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends37__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends01__scaled_600.jpg

Marvel%20Legends%20Weapon%20X%20Figure__scaled_600.jpg

2018-NYCC-Hasbro-Marvel-Legends81__scaled_600.jpg

Okay I’m super excited for all these X-Men figures. That Beast....zero complaints. Beta Ray Bill, Hercules and classic Loki are a must. These are the ones I’m most excited for. I’ll probably still pick up all the rest besides the MCU ones (even though the Black Order looks awesome!)

Im very glad to see alot of unique characters and designs coming out and also glad to say I wont be grabbing most of them. Im extremely glad to see we are getting BEAST and that xmen wave is one of the few I will definitely be picking up. So many major players in that wave. We thought the apoc wave was the best xmen wave... pretty sure this lineup is by far the best overall however the BAF is not nearly as interesting nor as relevant a character for me to want. So I may backtrack and still say apoc wave is best haha but my god so many A list characters in one set is crazy. I really want that Kingpin too and some of his wave but most of them are a no so hopefully I can find a way to get em. Im thankful they are hitting more of the characters that im not as into in the next few waves tho.. need a break to replenish the funds. 

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

I hope Beast will have interchangeable hands, so he hand stand up-side down

Theres other pictures where he has a flat hand and an open hand so he will have multiple hands for sure and the flat hand is obviously to do the hand stand pose. ;) 

That Beast is BEAST! I’m so glad they didn’t just repaint the Jackal figure I was so worried they would. But they give us a brand ne mold! A dang good one at that! 

A much needed upgrade to Union Jack. Much better colors and articulation!

I love that citizen V man!!!!! That is so awesome! He can go with Songbird! Building up our 90s Thunderbolts!

Loving all these classic villains too! Grey Gargoyle, Loki, Living Lazer, Puma, its all just so good!!!!

I am clutching my heart behind that Beast. I think we all knew we’d be getting him soon what with all the Jim Lee designs being done, but... I mean, did anyone expect an all new body?! I’m blown away. Waist swivel, ab crunch, AND torso rocker?! And butterfly joints! And no mouth joint!

I hope they nail the joint tolerances or he may end up being a floppy mess, but I haven’t had any such problems with the most recent waves so I’m recklessly optimistic.

Wow... just wow. Now soon is someone gonna crank out some glasses and a soft goods lab coat for him? lol

I’m very excited for Union Jack. He’s my favorite everyman vampire hunter. He’s all guts and no glory and I am soooooo happy I’ll never have to worry about painting those lines on a custom lol An unmasked head would be the cherry on top but I’m guessing he’s going to be a “budget” figure. I’m fine with that though, he has all the accessories he really needs; his trusty dagger and a WWI era pistol. Sign me up!

1 hour ago, Apocalypse2122 said:

I hope when they get to storm that shes in her white outfit. 

They hinted at a white costume Storm at I think it was SDCC of this year. So shes definitely coming and I cant wait. The Toybiz one is just not great. Too small a head, too long a neck, proportions are all sorts of out of wack. Definitely in need of a tune up and a redo. 

Holy cow, I am all in on that X-Men wave w/ that Beast announcement and reveal!!! I was hesitant, only really interested in Jubilee and Weapon X...but liking the others. Beast seals the deal though. Everyone, no matter their tastes, has to love at least 3 of these and be satisfied w/ the rest. Definitely a full case purchase, just like w/ the Apocalypse wave! Great work Hasbro, just kudos to you.

Another awesome X-Man wave. Beast, Gambit, Weapon X, Caliban, Jubilee/Blink, Forge and Skullcrusher. This is how I reate the wave

They  are definitely killing with these. 

On 10/28/2018 at 2:36 PM, EvilHayato said:

Theres other pictures where he has a flat hand and an open hand so he will have multiple hands for sure and the flat hand is obviously to do the hand stand pose. ;) 

That sounds awesome. Most Beast figures look a little too naked for me. I'm sticking with the Tech Gear Beast from the X-Men Classics line from Toy Biz. 

9 minutes ago, mako said:

I'd give you Beast, but TB Gambit was to skinny, to short, and featured that trade-mark wonky ToyBiz articulation.

Hasbro for the win.

no only that but it has that aweful cloth coat. 

Not dissing anyone, but Hasbro are trully crushing TB. Only true diehards keep saying the TB was better.

That beast looks really nice, Im willing to bet next year we'll get the remaining  members of  X-Men Gold Team, we might even get a couple by the end of the year in the rumored X-Men Vintage Wave (Im thinking a Classic Iceman and, a remake of the Jim Lee Jean) and next year a White or Silver Storm and a Classic Colossus, hopefully we also get a Classic Nightcrawler soon as well.

On 10/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, mako said:

Actually, the cloth coat was the only thing I think ole' Remmy had going for him. Though I preferred the pleather version from the X-Legends boxed set.

I'm not all-in with ToyBiz, but sticking with the coat...no matter the pliability of the plastic on the new one, it just not as versatile as if it were an actual fabric. If you can finagle some wiring through the TB Gambit, dramatic poses a plenty. His stature wasn't ideal, but with many figures, unless they are vanilla posed like a police lineup, they work just fine. I mean I'll end up getting the Hasbro just to maintain uniformity, but...maybe it has some sentimental value being my second ML..I think. haha

My Pleather one started cracking. I think I'd want to customize it to get an actual fabric on the new one though.

3 hours ago, ejvs_theuniverse said:

I'm not all-in with ToyBiz, but sticking with the coat...no matter the pliability of the plastic on the new one, it just not as versatile as if it were an actual fabric. If you can finagle some wiring through the TB Gambit, dramatic poses a plenty. His stature wasn't ideal, but with many figures, unless they are vanilla posed like a police lineup, they work just fine. I mean I'll end up getting the Hasbro just to maintain uniformity, but...maybe it has some sentimental value being my second ML..I think. haha

My Pleather one started cracking. I think I'd want to customize it to get an actual fabric on the new one though.

Those toy biz ones were just falling apart all over. Never thought they looked good. But I bet those action figure tailors you can find on eBay will come up with something awesome 

I would be super jazzed if Hasbro starts adding wired things in their products. Wired tentacles,wired jackets, wired capes, wired web effects etc. I don’t know if it’s super expensive to produce those or what but it would’ve made so many things better including Doc Ock and Omega Red.