2018 MCM London Comic Con - Hasbro Marvel Legends X-Men Beast, Citizen V and Union Jack Booth Images

JayC

Shown below are images from the MCM London Comic Con Hasbro booth showing the new 6" Marvel Legends reveals which includes the X-Men Jim Lee style Beast that is part of the X-Men Caliban Build-A-Figure wave, Union Jack and Thunderbolts member Citizen V. The latter two figures will be part of an unknown Avengers wave. Also shown is the New Warriors Night Thasher figure which is part of the Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave.

A big thanks to projectpipercustoms for providing us with these images.

Marvel-Legends-Citizen-V-01-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Citizen-V-02-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Jim-Lee-X-Men-Beast-01-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Jim-Lee-X-Men-Beast-02-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Jim-Lee-X-Men-Beast-03-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Jim-Lee-X-Men-Beast-04-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Night-Thrasher-01-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Night-Thrasher-02-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Night-Thrasher-03-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Union-Jack-01-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Union-Jack-02-MCM-Hasbro.jpg

9 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Man! This Beast looks absolutely amazing!

Hope that one is two per case.

You know they actually have been making the more wanted figured two per case lately. But there’s going to be several awesome figures in that wave so who knows it it will end up being. I could see Gambit being two per case too. Or even Jubilee. Or weapon X lol. 

Wow that Beast is pretty impressive and its great that they have extra hands, especially the flat ones. Hopefully with that inclusion, that means he can support his body standing on one hand. That was a crucial pose for many xmen fans that have the toybiz beast. If he can do that, that will make hasbros the essential release of Beast. Hes definitely the most articulated figure Hasbros ever produced. I hope that his size is done right, I dont see any shots with him next to another figure to figure how he will scale. Very very happy to see so many major pivotal xmen characters coming in a single wave. Its sad that I dont want Caliban but I will pretty much be grabbing most of the wave as it is. Thankfully one of the very few waves I will be getting next year. 

I’m glad to finally get an updated Union Jack. Looks like Hasbro is going back and redoing their past works a lot more lately. Got a new Surfer, Namor, Hercules, Black Knight And now Union Jack! Awesome! Hopefully a new Banshee soon too? 

Love that Citizen V!!!!! Hopefully we get the rest of the 90s Thinderbolts to go with him? Moonstone? Atlas in regular and 12-14 inch? Cmon Hasbro!!!!

That Beast is perfection. And it does look like we get extra hands. Hopefully an extra hand? One with a more friendly Beast? Haha

48 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

I’m glad to finally get an updated Union Jack. Looks like Hasbro is going back and redoing their past works a lot more lately. Got a new Surfer, Namor, Hercules, Black Knight And now Union Jack! Awesome! Hopefully a new Banshee soon too? 

Yeah Hasbro's re-dos have been great!!! I hope we see re-dos of Banshee, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Doc Samson, Tigra. Maybe re releasing that Crossbones, that Ares BAF wave was so hard to get.

10 minutes ago, americamgl said:

Yeah Hasbro's re-dos have been great!!! I hope we see re-dos of Banshee, Emma Frost, Quicksilver, Doc Samson, Tigra. Maybe re releasing that Crossbones, that Ares BAF wave was so hard to get.

Yeah I think we can pretty much expect a Quicksilver to be coming. Hopefully we can get both colors. I’d like to have a green one for my Brotherhood shelf and a blue one for my Avengers. Doc Samson, Emma Frost, and Tigra are probably on Hasbros checklist. Haha 

And trust me if you they were gonna do Crossbones again I’d just want a brand new figure. That old mold is still pretty good but you can tell it’s getting kinda dated. So I’d prefer just a brand new figure. Give it all the proper articulation it needs. Maybe that new Hercules buck would work for crossbones. 

15 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

Yeah I think we can pretty much expect a Quicksilver to be coming. Hopefully we can get both colors. I’d like to have a green one for my Brotherhood shelf and a blue one for my Avengers. Doc Samson, Emma Frost, and Tigra are probably on Hasbros checklist. Haha 

And trust me if you they were gonna do Crossbones again I’d just want a brand new figure. That old mold is still pretty good but you can tell it’s getting kinda dated. So I’d prefer just a brand new figure. Give it all the proper articulation it needs. Maybe that new Hercules buck would work for crossbones. 

Well if Rektangular is right, which he is about 90 percent of the time, we should be getting a Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch/Magneto 3 pack sometime soon. It sounds legit cuz a) Quicksilver has been in high demand for a redo for some time now, b) the Hasbro team has been chomping at the bit to correct the whole Scarlet Witch height issue from a few years back, and c) the people who missed out on the classic Magneto exclusive have been demanding a re-release for years. I'm thinking QS and SW will probably be in their more modern costumes then once that's outta the way QS will find his way into a Retro wave in his classic colors.

Also, I agree Crossbones has to be on the radar, especially after the First 10 Years release. I was thinking the Hercules or Omega Red bucks would be perfect, as well. Then again, even if they did it with the Hyperion or Odinson buck I'm sure I'd be happy with it. The last one looks outdated and was waaaay too big. Maybe he'll show up in the next Retro wave as well.

15 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

Or the Cable mold. That Cable figure is definetely on my top favorite ML for 2018.

2 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Well if Rektangular is right, which he is about 90 percent of the time, we should be getting a Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch/Magneto 3 pack sometime soon. It sounds legit cuz a) Quicksilver has been in hi demand for a redo for some time now, b) the Hasbro team has been chomping at the bit to correct the whole Scarlet Witch height issue from a few years back, and c) the people who missed out on the classic Magneto exclusive have been demanding a re-release for years. I'm thinking QS and SW will probably be in their more modern costumes then once that's outta the way QS will find his way into a Retro wave in his classic colors.

Also, I agree Crossbones has to be on the radar, especially after the First 10 Years release. I was thinking the Hercules or Omega Red bucks would be perfect, as well. Then again, even if they did it with the Hyperion or Odin son buck I'm sure I'd be happy with it. The last one looks outdated and was waaaay too big. Maybe he'll show up in the next Retro wave as well.

Did you say a Magneto, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch 3 pack? I hope this is true, because the would be freaking amazing. I have been skipping all the Magneto figures until I get the classic red and purple version in the right mold.

That Crossbone in the Cable mold would work for me. He would already have the military looking pants and just needs a vest and a new head.

51 minutes ago, Hogun said:

The articulation on this Beast figure looks magnificent like we needed it to have.

I looked a little closer at those Beast pics (and on a screen bigger than my phone lol) and it looks like there are some pretty wide/deep cuts around the hips to facilitate a wider range of movement. I'm sooooo hoping he can do full or close to full splits. Also, that they integrate the same design into future Spidey releases lol

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Well if Rektangular is right, which he is about 90 percent of the time, we should be getting a Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch/Magneto 3 pack sometime soon. It sounds legit cuz a) Quicksilver has been in high demand for a redo for some time now, b) the Hasbro team has been chomping at the bit to correct the whole Scarlet Witch height issue from a few years back, and c) the people who missed out on the classic Magneto exclusive have been demanding a re-release for years. I'm thinking QS and SW will probably be in their more modern costumes then once that's outta the way QS will find his way into a Retro wave in his classic colors.

Also, I agree Crossbones has to be on the radar, especially after the First 10 Years release. I was thinking the Hercules or Omega Red bucks would be perfect, as well. Then again, even if they did it with the Hyperion or Odinson buck I'm sure I'd be happy with it. The last one looks outdated and was waaaay too big. Maybe he'll show up in the next Retro wave as well.

Ohhhh that sounds awesome! The perfect Family 3 pack! (I’m a little biased towards the Magneto family) Hopefully its a new classic Magneto and a isn’t just a re-release if that TRU one. Because it’s not that good. And the Omega Red Buck could work for Cross bones, but it might just be a tad too big for my liking. Or it could be just right. We’ll see though. 

5 hours ago, americamgl said:

Or the Cable mold. That Cable figure is definetely on my top favorite ML for 2018.

If you are referring to the Cable from the Squatch wave, thats just the hyperion body mold repurposed with stuff on top of it and Juggs Cables legs. Best repurposing Ive seen hasbro do with that ugly mold. 

I can't quite pinpoint why that Beast isn't working for me. Is it the paint job? He looks unfinished. The sculpt? I'm sure this isn't the case but some parts (chest) look like they're smooth. The head sculpt? I wish the person doing that previously did the head sculpts for Sabretooth (except for the notches on the corners of his jaw), Punk Storm, Professor X and Blink did this sculpt.

I also think the ToyBiz Beast from years back looks better than this Beast. Don't get me wrong, I'll still get this Beast as he's an essential X-men (even if I won't find the need to BAF *that* Caliban), but I wish he was better. Ditto on this wave's Jubilee (weak paint job) and Gambit (dat hair...).

Too bad too. The last few X-men waves have been some of the strongest from MLs. :(

Sorry but while the TB version of Beast was nice for it's time, he was still too huge & had to be totally posed in a bent over squatting position just not to tower of the rest of the team, if you stood him completely up, he was as big as TB Colossus & Beast is not a hulking giant! This new Hasbro Beast is outstanding & is sculpted way better & seems to be a more accurate scale as to where he won't look so big when posed next to his teammates.  Hasbro Beast has the more accurate fur color as well as way better sculpt, not to mention alternate hands. That UJ is to die for! Been hoping so bad for a re-do of the TB version. Gonna be fun posing Cap, Guardian, Red Guardian & Union Jack together as heroes  going back in time to battle the Red Skull/Hydra & the Axis powers of WWII

Beast03. TB version.jpg

Beast-01 Marvel legends Hasbro.jpg

All the reveals were cool, but I couldn't be more excited for Beast, We got a recent Select and now Hasbro comes with this amazing figure. 

Since they are always trying something new, I guess that the toe hinge would be a test and if goes well they could possible introduce it in future figures. I am still hopeful for an extra head and they could possibly put one in with the glasses and closed mouth. That would be epic. We could even put a custom lab coat on him and Dr. Hank McCoy would be just perfect.