Enter For A Chance To Win A $100 Store Credit At BBTS Or Megalopolis.toys

JayC

10 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Thats awesome! Ive never ordered from them but the biggest problem I have with BBTS is the shipping and how LONG it takes to get to me for the price I pay. I will definitely have to check them out. Love the little added things too, thats a nice touch. 

That’s awesome!  I was curious cause I’ve always ordered from BBTS and I wanted to know about Magalopolis because I could only preorder Mafex comic Spiderman from them. So I pre-ordered him and Venom from there. They actually had a mistake listing for Mafex Venom at 70$ and one for the normal price, so I ordered the $70 one, of course, and then emailed them about it to see if there was some difference in the figures or accessories. They emailed back saying it was indeed a mistake but they were giving it to me for 70 which was awesome!

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

Hey JayC random question But didn’t know where else to ask- that Captain in your picture on the far left-what wave was he from?

If its the black looking Cap figure you are referring to, thats US Agent, hes from Hasbros Marvel Legends Epic Heroes Series 3 line from 2012 or around there. 

Thanks to everyone!  Keep on posting guys. You might be the next winner. I honestly never win anything; this is honestly the first ANYTHING that I can remember ever winning (including scratch offs lol).  It’s great to have these forums to talk to all you like-minded people. 

21 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Thanks to everyone!  Keep on posting guys. You might be the next winner. I honestly never win anything; this is honestly the first ANYTHING that I can remember ever winning (including scratch offs lol).  It’s great to have these forums to talk to all you like-minded people. 

Congratulations