2018 Lucca Comic Con - Hasbro Marvel Panel - Live Stream

JayC

57 minutes ago, JKenbok said:

any BAF ideas?

They announced the Caliban baf a few weeks ago. Did they say what wave that's a part of?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

So who do we have so far out of the OG X-Force? Cable and Shatterstar. Warpath and Cannonball if you’re counting that far back. We have Domino but not in that style. So we could see Feral, Boomer, maybe Rictor and Siryn. But hopefully updated versions of Cannonball Warpath and Domino. Ideal wave:

Warpath

Cannonball

Boomer

Domino

Feral

Siryn

Rictor

any BAF ideas?

It depends on if they are doing a wave or a boxed set.  

In X-Force #1 the team only consists of the characters shown on the cover:

- Cable

- Domino

- Boom-Boom

- Feral

- Shatterstar

- Warpath

- Cannonball

Siryn, Rictor, and Sunspot all joined or rejoined the team later after issue #1.  So, if they are doing a boxed set it would make sense to consist of:

- Cannonball

- Boom-Boom

- Warpath

- Feral 

since those are the figures we haven't seen from Hasbro since the "Infinite" rebranding.  

If it was a 5 pack I could see a re-release of Cable and a 6-pack a retooled Domino to match that outfit.  

I'm just hoping for Warpath somewhere in the line...

Just now, leokearon said:

Not sure how they can do a Magnus family/Brotherhood pack with Wanda in it, since Hasbro can't cross product lines

First of all wanda is part of both so she falls in a grey area.

Second now theu can thanks to disney buying fox. Hence the reason we are getting so many x-waves next year

Maybe but Hasbro said the reason they had to do Red Onslaught instead of Proper Onslaught was because they couldn't cross product lines and Wanda was put in an Avengers wave and is better known as an Avenger.

Also I didn't think the deal was finalised yet,

59 minutes ago, BradMan said:

It depends on if they are doing a wave or a boxed set.  

In X-Force #1 the team only consists of the characters shown on the cover:

- Cable

- Domino

- Boom-Boom

- Feral

- Shatterstar

- Warpath

- Cannonball

Siryn, Rictor, and Sunspot all joined or rejoined the team later after issue #1.  So, if they are doing a boxed set it would make sense to consist of:

- Cannonball

- Boom-Boom

- Warpath

- Feral 

since those are the figures we haven't seen from Hasbro since the "Infinite" rebranding.  

If it was a 5 pack I could see a re-release of Cable and a 6-pack a retooled Domino to match that outfit.  

I'm just hoping for Warpath somewhere in the line...

Exactly. That’s 100. And I am totally with you on that Warpath situation. I’d love him in the classic red and blue but I also would love Uncanny x-force Warpath. It’s a real tough choice. 

I was hoping some waves would go up for pre-order  in conjunction with these conventions. It feels like we’re in a lull with marvel legends right now doesn’t it?  We had so many waves on pre-order and coming out around the same time and at the moment there’s really nothing. I guess my wallet is thankful for the break though. I have the hydra Captain America and Arnim Zola two pack on pre-order but that’s not till March.   And I guess there’s that Luke cage two pack. I wasn’t able to catch the waves that supposedly popped up on Amazon for preorder which was I think the black panther wave two and Captain Marvel wave. Was anybody else able to catch those? 

7 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Exactly. That’s 100. And I am totally with you on that Warpath situation. I’d love him in the classic red and blue but I also would love Uncanny x-force Warpath. It’s a real tough choice. 

I’m conflicted between the early X-Force (Thunderbird) costume and the red/blue modern costume.  The black/gray Uncanny X-Force costume would be my number 3.  

The early (pre the aftermath of X-Cutioner’s song when Boom Boom redesigned everyone’s costumes) X-Force costume obviously doubles as Thunderbird from Giant Size X-Men #1, so that versatility is a plus.  But, the modern red and blue costume (no fringe, vibranium knives with sheath) fits in with all of the Utopia era figures.  

I like the Uncanny X-Force costume, but since I know I’ll never pay the price needed to get a black and silver Archangel it’s not a team that is in as much need of completing in my display.  

So, in my perfect world the Thunderbird style costume is released in a box set, and then the same figure is modded to the modern red/blue costume as a Walgreen’s exclusive.  

26 minutes ago, BradMan said:

I’m conflicted between the early X-Force (Thunderbird) costume and the red/blue modern costume.  The black/gray Uncanny X-Force costume would be my number 3.  

The early (pre the aftermath of X-Cutioner’s song when Boom Boom redesigned everyone’s costumes) X-Force costume obviously doubles as Thunderbird from Giant Size X-Men #1, so that versatility is a plus.  But, the modern red and blue costume (no fringe, vibranium knives with sheath) fits in with all of the Utopia era figures.  

I like the Uncanny X-Force costume, but since I know I’ll never pay the price needed to get a black and silver Archangel it’s not a team that is in as much need of completing in my display.  

So, in my perfect world the Thunderbird style costume is released in a box set, and then the same figure is modded to the modern red/blue costume as a Walgreen’s exclusive.  

Yeah I agree that would probably best  It is a tough call between the two red and blue. I really think we’ll see that Uncanny X-Force Archangel again though. I will be truly surprised if they don’t re-release that. 

11 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

Ohhhh Snap they’re gonna reveal the Brotherhood 3-pack at Toufair!!!!

Probably an infamous Iron Man too (Dr.Doom)!

Although I would like a classic Doom as well to go with the Walgreens F4 though yo! 

Yeah man I really don’t know how well that infamous iron man doom is gonna do. Everyone wants a new classic Doom. I gotta say I’m not too stoked on the one we’re getting. You’d really think with the Walgreens F4 we’d get the biggest enemy in classic form next but nope. And I can’t wait for Toy Fair. I hope you’re right. I think I’m most excited about that 3-pack. That and the x-force and x-men waves. 

5 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

First appearance Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver looked a little different during their early appearances with the Brotherhood than what most people remember as their "classic" costumes.

Brotherhood outfits

quickwitch.jpg

vs. classic outfits

latest?cb=20180303221233

Yeah I’d say the biggest difference is in Quicksilver. Wanda is pretty close though. I think I’d actually be happier with the classic outfits. But I definitely won’t be disappointed if it’s original brotherhood style. I’m just stoked we’re getting our ideal Magneto. You know they’re gonna finally knock that out of the park. 

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

I doubt that Hasbro will do First appearance SW and QS. they probably only used that image as a place holder and just re-release the previous SW with new paint and no high heel. 

QS will probably be his classic version as well.

Hope you’re right. Yeah that high heel was a killer for posing on the other Scarlet Witch. I thought it looked good though. But good luck not getting frustrated trying to make her stand. 

12 hours ago, watanabefan said:

First appearance Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver looked a little different during their early appearances with the Brotherhood than what most people remember as their "classic" costumes.

Brotherhood outfits

quickwitch.jpg

vs. classic outfits

latest?cb=20180303221233

Thanks for the clarification, friend! Hnnnn, first appearances eh? Well, it's not my ideal for SW and QS, since my eras are the mid-late 70s and 80s, but for an O.G. Magneto at last, I can dig it.

16 hours ago, JKenbok said:

Yeah man I really don’t know how well that infamous iron man doom is gonna do. Everyone wants a new classic Doom. I gotta say I’m not too stoked on the one we’re getting. You’d really think with the Walgreens F4 we’d get the biggest enemy in classic form next but nope. And I can’t wait for Toy Fair. I hope you’re right. I think I’m most excited about that 3-pack. That and the x-force and x-men waves. 

I wouldn’t mind having the infamous Doom I was actually hoping they would make that figure. And yeah you would think they would give us Walgreens Doom after the Thing, but I suspect they got something planned. They wanted to surprise us somehow with something so we’ll see. 

4 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

I wouldn’t mind having the infamous Doom I was actually hoping they would make that figure. And yeah you would think they would give us Walgreens Doom after the Thing, but I suspect they got something planned. They wanted to surprise us somehow with something so we’ll see. 

Is the infamous doom no longer the Walgreens exclusive?  It seems like the Walgreens exclusive stuff is a little mixed up right now I definitely didn’t expect that Magik to come out so quick. 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:50 PM, JKenbok said:

Is the infamous doom no longer the Walgreens exclusive?  It seems like the Walgreens exclusive stuff is a little mixed up right now I definitely didn’t expect that Magik to come out so quick. 

I remember reading somewhere that Walgreens was done with FF exclusives and moving to X-men exclusives starting with Magik and then classic Mystique. I was hoping for Doom and Super Skrull... But oh well.