2018 Lucca Comic Con - Hasbro Marvel Legends Official Images - Puma & 6-Arm Spider-Man

JayC

9 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

Welp, its official. There's not a single figure from this wave that I want. Guess I'll just have to try my luck at buying the completed BAF on the secondary market.

I can't imagine Kingpin going for more than $60. It is a pretty lame lineup of characters imo. I'm just gonna get ol Wilson & that's it. Instead of umpteenth lame symbiote figure, they could have given us a classic versions of Tarantula & Vulture instead.

17 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

I can't imagine Kingpin going for more than $60. It is a pretty lame lineup of characters imo. I'm just gonna get ol Wilson & that's it. Instead of umpteenth lame symbiote figure, they could have given us a classic versions of Tarantula & Vulture instead.

I don’t know man I think a complete Kingpin will go for a bit more than that. monster Venom definitely went for more than that complete. Apocalypse is going for at least 75 and like him, EVERYONE is gonna want this Kingpin and lots of people aren’t crazy about the wave besides Silver Sable. 

Even then. Only legit figure of him I'm buying when I get around to it is his 90s 1st app figure, that's it. The modern version that came in the Jugg BAF wave is good too but I prefer his 1st app costume.  After that, all the rest have been a waste of a slot that coulda gone to another never before done character such as NorthStar, Shaman, Aurora, Snowbird, since his waves seem to be Canadian themed. 

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Even then. Only legit figure of him I'm buying when I get around to it is his 90s 1st app figure, that's it. The modern version that came in the Jugg BAF wave is good too but I prefer his 1st app costume.  After that, all the rest have been a waste of a slot that coulda gone to another never before done character such as NorthStar, Shaman, Aurora, Snowbird, since his waves seem to be Canadian themed. 

I think the Sasquatch wave was supposed to represent that. It might just be the 90's version otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Isn't Guardian & Weapon X Wolvy part of another DP wave?

No they’re going to be part of an x-men wave with the Caliban baf. Actually guardian isn’t in that one just weapon x. Guardian will probably be in the Wendigo wave. 

21 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

OK, Well Wendigo is a Canadian based character so that kinda can be considered a Canadian based wave. Hasbro seems to be churning out quite a bit of waves lately.  I kinda wish they would start slowing them down to 1 wave every 2-3 months again.

Haha I know it does hurt the wallet!  But I also don’t wanna talk them into putting out less figures lol. I’m greedy for figures but broke. The x-men wave, DP2 wave, Venom wave, and Wolverine rider that all came out around the same time killed me. 

Edited by JKenbok
Spelling

14 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Thankfully I don't collect the MCU figs so it makes it easier for me to cherry pick what comic based figs I wanna get. Last wave I get everybody in was the BAF Juggernaut wave.

Yeah I also stopped collecting the mcu. But none of those waves were mcu! Lol

10 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

True, but the character selection has been lame. I could care less for any figure in the Kingpin BAF wave & am just gonna get KP. 

Oh if you mean coming up next, yeah. We got black panther and captain marvel....no thanks on most of those except maybe a few customizable possibilities. Then we got the Kingpin wave which is underwhelming in my opinion except the magnificence of that Kingpin.  I probably still will buy that way though just to make it easy to get king pin and I do want silver sable  

On 11/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, Gmen4ever said:

That's what I'm hoping. But honestly, if I have to pay more, then I most definitely will. The only way I'll pay for the entire wave is if I see any customizing potential in these figs. Aaaaand right now it's not lookin' that way. Lol

37 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

Eh. I'm not jazzed for any new Deadpool figures anytime soon, but I can see why they keep making 'em. He's a very popular character, and as much as people complain, it's the popular characters that give Hasbro enough breathing room to squeeze in the more niche characters they know aren't gonna sell gangbusters. 

Good point. Just give us more accessories and props with and I’m cool. 

On 11/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, FASVB said:

The good thing about Psylocke is the accessories and overall look. They could have put pants on her. Can you imagine that? Much worse. 

Yeah you are absolutely right about that lol. She is still better than the Toybiz version for sure. Let's just hope the other X-Woman like Emma Frost don't suffer from the skinny body.

9 hours ago, americamgl said:

Yeah you are absolutely right about that lol. She is still better than the Toybiz version for sure. Let's just hope the other X-Woman like Emma Frost don't suffer from the skinny body.

Ugh can you imagine if they use that Typhoid Mary torso for Emma Frost. You know they will!