Jump to content
JayC

2018 Lucca Comic Con - Hasbro Marvel Legends Official Images - Puma & 6-Arm Spider-Man

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

Welp, its official. There's not a single figure from this wave that I want. Guess I'll just have to try my luck at buying the completed BAF on the secondary market.

I can't imagine Kingpin going for more than $60. It is a pretty lame lineup of characters imo. I'm just gonna get ol Wilson & that's it. Instead of umpteenth lame symbiote figure, they could have given us a classic versions of Tarantula & Vulture instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

I can't imagine Kingpin going for more than $60. It is a pretty lame lineup of characters imo. I'm just gonna get ol Wilson & that's it. Instead of umpteenth lame symbiote figure, they could have given us a classic versions of Tarantula & Vulture instead.

I don’t know man I think a complete Kingpin will go for a bit more than that. monster Venom definitely went for more than that complete. Apocalypse is going for at least 75 and like him, EVERYONE is gonna want this Kingpin and lots of people aren’t crazy about the wave besides Silver Sable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may be right, if I were to have to buy the entire wave to get him, I guess I could always sell em all off for $10-$15 each to make back some of my $$.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad the six-arm spidey has scultped webbing on the torso. They missed an opportunity to reuse it for another deadpool. I always loved this drawing.
Deadpool Issue No. 53 by Devilpig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Enough with the DP figs, really. 

agreed at least until if or when DP 3 comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even then. Only legit figure of him I'm buying when I get around to it is his 90s 1st app figure, that's it. The modern version that came in the Jugg BAF wave is good too but I prefer his 1st app costume.  After that, all the rest have been a waste of a slot that coulda gone to another never before done character such as NorthStar, Shaman, Aurora, Snowbird, since his waves seem to be Canadian themed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Even then. Only legit figure of him I'm buying when I get around to it is his 90s 1st app figure, that's it. The modern version that came in the Jugg BAF wave is good too but I prefer his 1st app costume.  After that, all the rest have been a waste of a slot that coulda gone to another never before done character such as NorthStar, Shaman, Aurora, Snowbird, since his waves seem to be Canadian themed. 

I think the Sasquatch wave was supposed to represent that. It might just be the 90's version otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Isn't Guardian & Weapon X Wolvy part of another DP wave?

No they’re going to be part of an x-men wave with the Caliban baf. Actually guardian isn’t in that one just weapon x. Guardian will probably be in the Wendigo wave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, Well Wendigo is a Canadian based character so that kinda can be considered a Canadian based wave. Hasbro seems to be churning out quite a bit of waves lately.  I kinda wish they would start slowing them down to 1 wave every 2-3 months again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

OK, Well Wendigo is a Canadian based character so that kinda can be considered a Canadian based wave. Hasbro seems to be churning out quite a bit of waves lately.  I kinda wish they would start slowing them down to 1 wave every 2-3 months again.

Haha I know it does hurt the wallet!  But I also don’t wanna talk them into putting out less figures lol. I’m greedy for figures but broke. The x-men wave, DP2 wave, Venom wave, and Wolverine rider that all came out around the same time killed me. 

Edited by JKenbok
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully I don't collect the MCU figs so it makes it easier for me to cherry pick what comic based figs I wanna get. Last wave I get everybody in was the BAF Juggernaut wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Thankfully I don't collect the MCU figs so it makes it easier for me to cherry pick what comic based figs I wanna get. Last wave I get everybody in was the BAF Juggernaut wave.

Yeah I also stopped collecting the mcu. But none of those waves were mcu! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True, but the character selection has been lame. I could care less for any figure in the Kingpin BAF wave & am just gonna get KP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

True, but the character selection has been lame. I could care less for any figure in the Kingpin BAF wave & am just gonna get KP. 

Oh if you mean coming up next, yeah. We got black panther and captain marvel....no thanks on most of those except maybe a few customizable possibilities. Then we got the Kingpin wave which is underwhelming in my opinion except the magnificence of that Kingpin.  I probably still will buy that way though just to make it easy to get king pin and I do want silver sable  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Enough with the DP figs, really. 

Yep, no more DPs please. That Sauron wave gave us 3 versions of DP!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, americamgl said:

Yep, no more DPs please. That Sauron wave gave us 3 versions of DP!!!!!!

I would only say 2 as many people think LDP is a different character. Plus they asked for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, Gmen4ever said:

I can't imagine Kingpin going for more than $60. It is a pretty lame lineup of characters imo. I'm just gonna get ol Wilson & that's it. Instead of umpteenth lame symbiote figure, they could have given us a classic versions of Tarantula & Vulture instead.

That's what I'm hoping. But honestly, if I have to pay more, then I most definitely will. The only way I'll pay for the entire wave is if I see any customizing potential in these figs. Aaaaand right now it's not lookin' that way. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh. I'm not jazzed for any new Deadpool figures anytime soon, but I can see why they keep making 'em. He's a very popular character, and as much as people complain, it's the popular characters that give Hasbro enough breathing room to squeeze in the more niche characters they know aren't gonna sell gangbusters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

Eh. I'm not jazzed for any new Deadpool figures anytime soon, but I can see why they keep making 'em. He's a very popular character, and as much as people complain, it's the popular characters that give Hasbro enough breathing room to squeeze in the more niche characters they know aren't gonna sell gangbusters. 

Good point. Just give us more accessories and props with and I’m cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, FASVB said:

The good thing about Psylocke is the accessories and overall look. They could have put pants on her. Can you imagine that? Much worse. 

Yeah you are absolutely right about that lol. She is still better than the Toybiz version for sure. Let's just hope the other X-Woman like Emma Frost don't suffer from the skinny body.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, americamgl said:

Yeah you are absolutely right about that lol. She is still better than the Toybiz version for sure. Let's just hope the other X-Woman like Emma Frost don't suffer from the skinny body.

 

Ugh can you imagine if they use that Typhoid Mary torso for Emma Frost. You know they will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE