Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Magik Figure Video Review & Image Gallery

JayC

Yes agreed this figure is highly worth buying even if you have the SDCC one. So many accessories that go great with her. The only differences are the Walgreens one has pupils and the left arm is a little less detailed paint-wise. I do like the SDCC figure itself better, but the Walgreens one is worth it for the accessories and it’s cool to have a different version head. Plus, if you don’t have her already you can’t get her for less than $80 in most cases. 

Hi, dude!!! I wish this new Marvel Legends Walgreens Exclusive Magik makes this figure from box set no so expensive...

By the other hand, @ShartimusPrime & @jayc Youtube reviews are the best on media...!!!

This figure does look good, but I don’t know if it beats the SDCC one. The SDCC one has the metallic paint on the arm, but the New one has the cool X-23 boots and all those accessories! So I think either way you’re getting a good figure. 

Plus I think the reason the new ones ball peg is bigger is because the Ghost Rider head is supposed to fit on there too. 

32 minutes ago, Falls22 said:

This figure does look good, but I don’t know if it beats the SDCC one. The SDCC one has the metallic paint on the arm, but the New one has the cool X-23 boots and all those accessories! So I think either way you’re getting a good figure. 

Plus I think the reason the new ones ball peg is bigger is because the Ghost Rider head is supposed to fit on there too. 

Ahhhh good call about the ball peg. I hadn’t thought of that. 

Magik is a great character in her own right, and she’s also Collosus’ little sister. Illyana Rasputin. She actually showed up a long time ago in Chris Claremont’s Uncanny X-Men run, but she was just a little girl and didn’t get turned into Magik until Len Wein. I haven’t seen her in Pittsburgh yet either but I picked her up on EBay awhile ago. Well worth it. 

I have been eagerly anticipating this Magik exclusive, since reading Battle of the Atom this summer, my first exposure to her as a character. I have considered this a must purchase, but I have concerns on accessibility. In my region's Walgreens I have seen no surfers or Things, though I have picked up a Thing via business travels. I certainly hope Magik is a different story regionally (as I do Mystique when she finally starts rolling out).