Marvel Legends 6" Gamestop Exclusive Gamerverse PS4 Spider-Man Figure Video Review & Image Gallery

JayC

I hereby dub this costume Pepsi Spider-Man lol I’m digging this costume design and wish I had a PS4 so I could play it.

I’m curious about their decision to use the Spider UK head with the wider jaw. Is it because the regular spidey head doesn’t fit or would he maybe just look like a pinhead? The new web lines that are coming with the new spider toys are a great new addition. I’ll be picking this up if I can find him in the wild.

I just got out of a GS and have to say, this is a pass. Imo the head sculpt is really not great and the paint and design are not great neither. I like the use of the body the chose, but I think there are better Spideys out there. I was tempted thou, due to the sale they have 

Pretty cool fig, I love that body buck but since I dont own a PS4 or the game nor am I a spidey completionist, this will most likely be a pass for me. I do enjoy that design tho. 

Score!  First place I’ve seen retro wave 2 in Pittsburgh and trust me I’ve been looking. 25% off too!  I’m stoked. They had Black Panther too and he looked a lot cooler than I actually thought. I wanted to spend more money so bad lol. 

AB16163D-DD87-403A-B4E7-4619DEF625A5.jpeg

It seems like the standard hands on most Spider-Man figures are a thwiping hand and a fist and maybe alternate hands for each side. I wish we could get Wallcrawling hands with this figure or even the tech suit Spider-Man. I'm tired of doing the same Thwiping punch pose with my SPider-Man figures.

2 hours ago, fleskz said:

I'm thinking of buying a PS4 just to play this game, ive heard such good things. and If i do, I'm sure I'll end up getting this fig

I think if I was playing the game I would probably get the figure as well, but as a figure itself it really is not good.

It’s better than I expected. I kind of want it, but not totally enthused by it. I don’t know, it’s probably like one of those sleeper figures that you don’t really care for, but once you get it you fall in love with it. So I don’t know might try to find one. 

The head does bug me a little but from certain angles it looks fine plus the Pizza Spidey head looks pretty good on it. Kind of wish they would’ve just made this into a 2pack with Mr. Negative like with the 3.75 set. I think it would’ve made this Spidey more worthwhile. And at the same time giving us a new character. 

20 hours ago, MarvelLegendsrule135 said:

I love this figure a lot, too bad there's no Game Stop in my country. The pizza spidey head doesn't look good on this figure .The neck looks too thick with it and I'm fine with the way the head that it comes with looks.

It's probably better to have no GameStop that live in a country where the GameStops don't sell Marvel legends figures at all

13 hours ago, MarvelLegendsrule135 said:

Wait wut! i never heard of a GS that doesn't have MLs, that must suck bro. What country are you talking?

Ireland, they did stock the Red Onslaught wave but that was it, and when I asked the head office here if  they would be stocking any of the Gamestop exclusives they said they won't be stocking any Marvel legends.