Disney Store Exclusive Marvel Select 7" Avengers: Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 Available Now

JayC

We told you about this figure a couple weeks ago and now Diamond Select Toys has released official images and info for their new Disney Store exclusive Marvel Select 7" Avengers Infinity War Iron Man Mark 50 figure.

The international box-office smash Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War is now in homes around the world, and people are still talking about the film’s spectacular action and shocking finale. Now, Diamond Select Toys is ready to release their first Marvel Select action figure based on the film, and it’s exclusively at the Disney Store and on DisneyStore.com!

The Marvel Select Iron Man MK 50 Deluxe Action Figure is based the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War, and measures 7 inches tall with 16 points of articulation. It includes interchangeable sets of open hands and closed fists, as well as two sets of Nanotech Handblades and a Nanotech Repulsor Cannon. The figure is available now on the ShopDisney website.

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man01.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man02.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man03.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man04.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man05.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man06.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man07.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man08.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man09.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man10.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man11.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man12.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man13.jpg

Marvel-Select-Avengers-Infinity-War-Iron-Man14.jpg

1 hour ago, americamgl said:

Wish this would have come out earlier. Definetely would have skipped that ML Iron Man from the Obsidian Cull BAF. That figure is so bad!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Does anyone know how this scales up next to the Marvel Legends one?

38 minutes ago, fleskz said:

I have this, It's dope! I don't mind it being a slightly bigger scale--I always thought it was weird that he is usually made the same size as he is non-suited. If he's covered in armor, 360, and is standing on top of rocket boosters, he SHOULD be bigger.

Lol it’s true. Makes sense

3 hours ago, JKenbok said:

That’s what I figured. I tried out the Marvel Select Gambit a few years ago and it didn’t work out at all lol. Articulation wasn’t good either. 

That same thing happened to me with Gambit, and then Magneto... Those are now stored somewhere. Toybiz Gambit and Magneto went right back into those spots.

The only Marvel Select Figures I use are Ultron and Thanos. I ended up going back to the Toy Biz Juggernaut.

58 minutes ago, americamgl said:

That same thing happened to me with Gambit, and then Magneto... Those are now stored somewhere. Toybiz Gambit and Magneto went right back into those spots.

The only Marvel Select Figures I use are Ultron and Thanos. I ended up going back to the Toy Biz Juggernaut.

Yeah I still love the toybiz juggernaut. Sold the Gambit but thanos select is a good call and the juggernaut always did look great but I never picked it up. Can’t recall whT the Ultron looks like. 

4 hours ago, fleskz said:

I have this, It's dope! I don't mind it being a slightly bigger scale--I always thought it was weird that he is usually made the same size as he is non-suited. If he's covered in armor, 360, and is standing on top of rocket boosters, he SHOULD be bigger.

Not really. His armor in the comics is form fitting to his body. Stark is 6ft outta armor, he doesn't all of a sudden gain 6 inches in hgt just cuz he dons the armor. 1.5 inches of helmet space & an 1.5 inches  or so of boot space. It's not like he's wearing 70s platform boots that are 4 inches high. So at most IM should be 6'2, maybe 6'3 when armored up, but no where near Thor's hgt of 6'6. IM is not that big even armored up. Even in his more modern armors is he not Thor's hgt. And the Thing is a 6 footer & should also not be the Hulking giant that the figure is. The Marvel select line is strictly in the 7' scale & very few are scale compatible with the ML line.  I'm sure all of you that bought the MS Beast to fudge in the ML line are now regretting being so impatient. About the only MS Marvel character I would buy to mix in the ML line would be if they made Sasquatch as that version would be in perfect scale with the ML line as it would be about an inch or 2 taller than the ML version.

Ironman suiting up.jpg

Ironman unmasked in hall of armors.jpg

Avengers wallpaper.jpg

On 11/3/2018 at 10:28 AM, americamgl said:

Wish this would have come out earlier. Definetely would have skipped that ML Iron Man from the Obsidian Cull BAF. That figure is so bad!!!

I'd hate to be a stuck up dork or a SUD, (if you're familiar with Shartimusprime), but it's the Cull Obsidain wace and the iron man came in the Thanos wave. I do agree that the figure is bull #$## though considering it came with no BAF piece so the least they could've gave us is some accessories, besides hands I mean.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:34 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Not really. His armor in the comics is form fitting to his body. Stark is 6ft outta armor, he doesn't all of a sudden gain 6 inches in hgt just cuz he dons the armor. 1.5 inches of helmet space & an 1.5 inches  or so of boot space. It's not like he's wearing 70s platform boots that are 4 inches high. So at most IM should be 6'2, maybe 6'3 when armored up, but no where near Thor's hgt of 6'6. IM is not that big even armored up. Even in his more modern armors is he not Thor's hgt. And the Thing is a 6 footer & should also not be the Hulking giant that the figure is. The Marvel select line is strictly in the 7' scale & very few are scale compatible with the ML line.  I'm sure all of you that bought the MS Beast to fudge in the ML line are now regretting being so impatient. About the only MS Marvel character I would buy to mix in the ML line would be if they made Sasquatch as that version would be in perfect scale with the ML line as it would be about an inch or 2 taller than the ML version.

Ironman suiting up.jpg

Ironman unmasked in hall of armors.jpg

Avengers wallpaper.jpg

so? just cause something is form-fitting, doesn't mean it's one-dimensional and disobeys the laws of physics? lol. when people wear armor, the armor adds dimensions to their overall figure. like have you ever worn a coat? haha. And he has powerful rocket boosters under his feet, so yeah, of course he would be taller. granted, these are comics and not real--but are you imagining the rockets that make him fly super fast are an inch thick? seems super silly, even by comics standards--they're not just ugz, they're space-rockets. lol. If this is too much of a size discrepancy for you, i feel you, it's a tad larger than my ideal also--but an ironman suited should be bigger than a tony stark, just like anytime any person wears a bunch of armor, they take up more space.

13 minutes ago, fleskz said:

so? just cause something is form-fitting, doesn't mean it's one-dimensional and disobeys the laws of physics? lol. when people wear armor, the armor adds dimensions to their overall figure. like have you ever worn a coat? haha. And he has powerful rocket boosters under his feet, so yeah, of course he would be taller. granted, these are comics and not real--but are you imagining the rockets that make him fly super fast are an inch thick? seems super silly, even by comics standards--they're not just ugz, they're space-rockets. lol. If this is too much of a size discrepancy for you, i feel you, it's a tad larger than my ideal also--but an ironman suited should be bigger than a tony stark, just like anytime any person wears a bunch of armor, they take up more space.

I agree. This is what I’m thinking. It’s gonna be my reasoning for if the Mezco iron man I ordered doesn’t quite scale up to legends lol. I see the argument on both sides.   Do you want the comic book look exactly or are you willing to add a little reality in there to where his suit adds some bulk and height to his person? It makes sense to me though and has always been my thinking. 

What do the size of his boots have to do with rocket "boosters"? Again, is he wearing 4 inch thick 70's platform boots?  And it's 'thrusters" not rockets. The liquid fuel he incorporates to fly has zero to do with the thickness of his boots. Again, if you're all good with an almost 7ft tall IM next to your ML figs, that's all on you. Me, I'll wait till Hasbro gives a us an in scale ML classic IM figure. People buying MS Beast to fudge into their ML line are now scrambling to try & sell it or get a refund when only a month later, Hasbro reveals an in scale ML Beast. I guess the "gotta have it yesterday" crowd is still alive & well.

45 minutes ago, Elektro said:

Who is selling the marvel select beast that they just bought in order to wait 6 + months for a promised ML beast? I think the select beast looks sick, IDC if it looks perfect with other stuff, It’s just for fun anyway. They are literally toys. Lol

I am. 

On 11/5/2018 at 9:56 AM, JKenbok said:

I agree. This is what I’m thinking. It’s gonna be my reasoning for if the Mezco iron man I ordered doesn’t quite scale up to legends lol. I see the argument on both sides.   Do you want the comic book look exactly or are you willing to add a little reality in there to where his suit adds some bulk and height to his person? It makes sense to me though and has always been my thinking. 

Honestly, I never read iron man comics, so my personal preference is MCU based, but also, I mostly collect for the figures themselves--If a figure looks bad ass, that's all that matters to me, even If I'm not familiar with the character. And I wouldn't get a figure just cause it's my favorite character (hulk), it has to look good too. But that's just me, I'm sure people who read the comics have a much different perspective. Also, I go for realistic/humanistic depictions. I'm not into the cartoony, exaggerated face sculpts and costumes. Again, these are obviously always unrealistic to some extent or another--they're fantasy--but I personally like that fantasy to feel as real as possible. Thanks for asking! it does fascinate me when I see people go crazy for a figure I see as ugly or people don't go crazy for a figure I think is amazing (the walgreens Magik). but i guess that's why Hasbro, etc. make such diverse figures. 

46 minutes ago, fleskz said:

Honestly, I never read iron man comics, so my personal preference is MCU based, but also, I mostly collect for the figures themselves--If a figure looks bad ass, that's all that matters to me, even If I'm not familiar with the character. And I wouldn't get a figure just cause it's my favorite character (hulk), it has to look good too. But that's just me, I'm sure people who read the comics have a much different perspective. Also, I go for realistic/humanistic depictions. I'm not into the cartoony, exaggerated face sculpts and costumes. Again, these are obviously always unrealistic to some extent or another--they're fantasy--but I personally like that fantasy to feel as real as possible. Thanks for asking! it does fascinate me when I see people go crazy for a figure I see as ugly or people don't go crazy for a figure I think is amazing (the walgreens Magik). but i guess that's why Hasbro, etc. make such diverse figures. 

That’s right man everybody has their own tastes. I for one am mainly influenced by the comics. But I also don’t like the cartoony look such as the mafex deadpool coming out. I definitely see the appeal in the realistic looking figures( especially when you see figures like the new legends black order figures coming out) but I’m partial to the comic versions over mcu. And I love that Magik figure!

By "realistic" looking figures do  you mean the MCU line? If so, yeah, they are based on real actors cosplaying as the marvel comics characters, course they're gonna look "realistic".  I'm a Marvel comic book fan all the way & I really don't care to get a 6' figure of RDJ. Chris Evans/ Pratt/Hemsworth/Johannson, etc, in costume. More power to those of you that do.