Best of 2018 Voting

tarot

I honestly can't remember too many of the ones I voted for.  Not sure I agree on Madrox, I definitely can agree that Psylocke and Wolverine deserved some love.  Definitely don't agree with Archangel at all, he could be one of those categories I guess, but I wasn't blown away, I didn't find much I liked about the new release over the original X-Force one, other than the  Apocalypse part.  Doc Ock is a great figure, but those arms kill the figure for me, for him to beat Mysterio, a shame, especially when it takes the old Toy Biz Ock arms to make the new one the best it can be.  And while I love the PS4 Spidey (that game is so excellent!) I kind of wish it had been Kaine, but that's just me lol.

Gripes aside, though, this has been a lot of fun, and I love the multi-part format.  Off to vote on part 3!

4 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

I honestly can't remember too many of the ones I voted for.  Not sure I agree on Madrox, I definitely can agree that Psylocke and Wolverine deserved some love.  Definitely don't agree with Archangel at all, he could be one of those categories I guess, but I wasn't blown away, I didn't find much I liked about the new release over the original X-Force one, other than the  Apocalypse part.  Doc Ock is a great figure, but those arms kill the figure for me, for him to beat Mysterio, a shame, especially when it takes the old Toy Biz Ock arms to make the new one the best it can be.  And while I love the PS4 Spidey (that game is so excellent!) I kind of wish it had been Kaine, but that's just me lol.

Gripes aside, though, this has been a lot of fun, and I love the multi-part format.  Off to vote on part 3!

thanks. I figured this would be better then just having them all in the one survey. makes it alot easier to right.

Kind of figured Sauron would lose to Thing.  I'd argue Sauron is still the more impressive of the two, but I certainly don't begrudge Thing the win.  I had them both in my top 3.  Archangel on the other hand, not so much, there's just not enough new to take a top 3 for the year spot, but oh well.  Good for Sauron and Thing.

3 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Kind of figured Sauron would lose to Thing.  I'd argue Sauron is still the more impressive of the two, but I certainly don't begrudge Thing the win.  I had them both in my top 3.  Archangel on the other hand, not so much, there's just not enough new to take a top 3 for the year spot, but oh well.  Good for Sauron and Thing.

Next Time I am thinking only "new" figure should be up for nominations. Unless it's something that was changed greatly like the Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

23 hours ago, tarot said:

Next Time I am thinking only "new" figure should be up for nominations. Unless it's something that was changed greatly like the Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

That'd be cool