Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I honestly can't remember too many of the ones I voted for.  Not sure I agree on Madrox, I definitely can agree that Psylocke and Wolverine deserved some love.  Definitely don't agree with Archangel at all, he could be one of those categories I guess, but I wasn't blown away, I didn't find much I liked about the new release over the original X-Force one, other than the  Apocalypse part.  Doc Ock is a great figure, but those arms kill the figure for me, for him to beat Mysterio, a shame, especially when it takes the old Toy Biz Ock arms to make the new one the best it can be.  And while I love the PS4 Spidey (that game is so excellent!) I kind of wish it had been Kaine, but that's just me lol.

Gripes aside, though, this has been a lot of fun, and I love the multi-part format.  Off to vote on part 3!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

I honestly can't remember too many of the ones I voted for.  Not sure I agree on Madrox, I definitely can agree that Psylocke and Wolverine deserved some love.  Definitely don't agree with Archangel at all, he could be one of those categories I guess, but I wasn't blown away, I didn't find much I liked about the new release over the original X-Force one, other than the  Apocalypse part.  Doc Ock is a great figure, but those arms kill the figure for me, for him to beat Mysterio, a shame, especially when it takes the old Toy Biz Ock arms to make the new one the best it can be.  And while I love the PS4 Spidey (that game is so excellent!) I kind of wish it had been Kaine, but that's just me lol.

Gripes aside, though, this has been a lot of fun, and I love the multi-part format.  Off to vote on part 3!

thanks. I figured this would be better then just having them all in the one survey. makes it alot easier to right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of figured Sauron would lose to Thing.  I'd argue Sauron is still the more impressive of the two, but I certainly don't begrudge Thing the win.  I had them both in my top 3.  Archangel on the other hand, not so much, there's just not enough new to take a top 3 for the year spot, but oh well.  Good for Sauron and Thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, greenlucario said:

Kind of figured Sauron would lose to Thing.  I'd argue Sauron is still the more impressive of the two, but I certainly don't begrudge Thing the win.  I had them both in my top 3.  Archangel on the other hand, not so much, there's just not enough new to take a top 3 for the year spot, but oh well.  Good for Sauron and Thing.

Next Time I am thinking only "new" figure should be up for nominations. Unless it's something that was changed greatly like the Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, tarot said:

Next Time I am thinking only "new" figure should be up for nominations. Unless it's something that was changed greatly like the Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

That'd be cool

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE