• Hellfire Club Soldiers
    • Secret Empire Agents
    • Kree Soldiers
    • Skrull Soldiers
    • Nova Corps
    • Sons of the Serpent
    • Watchdogs
    • Other

Love this topic! Classic Skrulls are a no-brainer for me, along with Classic Kree soldiers (perhaps a private and captain). I'd also love updated Hand Ninjas too, both in black and red. Some other dream sets for me would be...

1. Guardsmen
  2. Armored Dark Elves
  3. Generic US Army soldiers (for dioramas)
  4. Generic Policemen/women (also for dioramas)
  5. Muspelheim Fire demons
  6. Badoon warriors
  7. Atlantean warriors
  8. Doom bots
  9. Helfire Minions

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, UsurperSmurf said:

It's hard to pick just one. I'd like them all.

One I'd like that isn't on the list are a couple generic muggers/robbers. Someone for Spider-Man or Daredevil to take down. A couple toughs with alternate heads with ski-masks and a Bag with a "$" on it or some jewelry spilling out.

That would be an interesting one

A generic criminal/thug set would be awesome! 

Hasbro needs to rethink their formula- the Hydra and AIM 2-packs are fun, but most of these sets should include 2 of the exact same "trooper" figures. Most people aren't going to want an equal amount of, say regular Hydra soldiers, and the big "enforcer." Maybe if they did a 3-pack or a 4-pack, include one enforcer, etc..

Sets I would like to see most are:

-Red Hand ninjas: With 8 different interchangeable hands and 12 weapons.

-Classic Skrulls: With 2 different interchangeable heads, 4 interchangeable hands, and 6 weapons.

-Classic Hydra Soldiers: With 2 different interchangeable heads, 6 interchangeable hands (including fist hands, to "Hail Hydra!"), and 8 weapons.

-MCU Ultron drones: With various interchangeable battle-damaged parts.

9 minutes ago, Venenor said:

i voted for the SHIELD Agents primarily because Hydra & AIM 2pks have been released. Just makes sense to me that we get those to bulk up the SHIELD side for those that army build.

and it would be so easy to do either re-release the Nick Fury figure with some random head and repaint the Red Onslaught wave Sharon Carter with random head OR The Nick Figure with a repaint Mandroid figure painted yellow similar to how it is in the comic

1 hour ago, tarot said:

and it would be so easy to do either re-release the Nick Fury figure with some random head and repaint the Red Onslaught wave Sharon Carter with random head OR The Nick Figure with a repaint Mandroid figure painted yellow similar to how it is in the comic

Yeah, for the Shield Male Agent, rerelease Nick just keep the helmet head and recolour the hair on some unmasked heads. Female agent would be Sharon repanted  or even the MCU Winter Soldier Black Widow and again should recolour the hair on some unmasked heads