Spider-man suits from the PS4 as a figure

tarot

I was going to save this until we got the next 2 dlc which will have even more suits but I had to ask. of all the suits in that game that haven't had a figure yet (and I'm counting BTLD Spider-man was well) which do you want as a figures.

If you haven't played it or don't own a PS4 here are the suit that haven't been in figure forms yet:

Spider-armor MK II (or bulletproof armor) 329?cb=20110318041645

Secret War suit (Which is the same storyline as the SW Cap) latest?cb=20180907061422

Negative zone latest?cb=20130621185238

Electrically Insulation suit -latest?cb=20150722183021

Wrestler - latest?cb=20180907070304

Fear Itself - latest?cb=20130804010916

Big Time / Stealth  latest?cb=20160828203814

Armor MK III - latest?cb=20120323220623

Velocity (Game original suit)- latest?cb=20180907065814

Ghost / Spirit Spider - latest?cb=20110703041029

Last Stand b6a0d1hm07111.jpg

Anti-Ock Suit (Game Original) Spider_Man_suit_26_copy.jpg

Dark Suit -image_4-720x1107.jpg

Resilient - latest?cb=20181025210633

Mangaverse - latest?cb=20090319234550

8 minutes ago, SeingtusLupus said:

Ghost Spider/ Spirit Spider for sure. One of my favorite alternate spiders (I love anything Ghost Rider), and also a great white body, excellent fodder for customs. Plus it's so easy for them to make, all the parts are already there...

that what I'm thinking as well. I mean the Spider-Uk body with the Ghost Rider head.

Speaking of Ghost Rider, The Last stand figure would also be extremely easy with the Ghost Rider body and maybe a new spidey head.

I was thinking that as well. It will be extremely easy for Hasbro to put that one together. I think the only one that would actually take a little more work on their part is the MK III armored suit that I picked.  And maybe the electrically insulated one because of a different sculpt    

I like the Last Stand suit, it's from one of my favorite Spider-Man arcs of all time, so that one, definitely, it's uniqueness alone makes it a good choice.  I'd like to see the Dark suit and a new Big Time suit for sure though.

7 hours ago, tarot said:

Damn they are really bringing out every suit they can. They will add Armor MK I (the most requested armored version ever) and Iron Spider as well.

At this point I'm running out of ideas for future suits.  Captain Universe is one of the only major ones left that they haven't put in.  Of course there's a lot of obscure stuff to pull from too.

Just now, greenlucario said:

At this point I'm running out of ideas for future suits.  Captain Universe is one of the only major ones left that they haven't put in.  Of course there's a lot of obscure stuff to pull from too.

the black/symbiote suit but I think they will save that for next game considering what happens in the game.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:05 PM, tarot said:

the black/symbiote suit but I think they will save that for next game considering what happens in the game.

Yeah, you're probably right about that.