Jump to content
JayC

Marvel MAFEX No.092 Miles Morales Spider-Man

Recommended Posts

The Miles Morales Spider-Man now joins the MAFEX line from Medicom. Spider-Man stands over 6 inches tall and features newly designed joints for maximum posing options. He includes several interchangeable accessories, including several pieces of webbing.

The figure includes:

- Open hands
- Gripping hands
- Fists
- Web sling hands
- 2 Masked heads
- Unmaksed head
- Magnetic hands
- Magnetic feet
- Mask
- 7 Pieces of webbing

You can pre-order the figure now at BigBadToyStore.com.

MAFEX-Spider-Man-01.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-02.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-03.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-04.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-05.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-06.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-07.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-08.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-09.jpg

MAFEX-Spider-Man-10.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it looks like the figure is based on the alternate future adult Miles Morales from Gwenpool... Huh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using this specific version of Miles is kinda weird. Is it just so they could reuse the adult Peter Parker body they sculpted? Still, the face looks nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ADour said:

So it looks like the figure is based on the alternate future adult Miles Morales from Gwenpool... Huh...

 

12 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

Using this specific version of Miles is kinda weird. Is it just so they could reuse the adult Peter Parker body they sculpted? Still, the face looks nice.

I was gonna comment on that. This is the first time I’ve seen Miles built like that. I figured it was just to reuse the mold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Using this specific version of Miles is kinda weird. Is it just so they could reuse the adult Peter Parker body they sculpted? Still, the face looks nice.

11 hours ago, GojiBill said:

 

I was gonna comment on that. This is the first time I’ve seen Miles built like that. I figured it was just to reuse the mold.

 

This actually uses no parts from the adult Peter.  Not only does that have sculpted weblines all over the body (and even on the parts that both costumes have the weblines, the webs don't match), but also, the adult Peter has much more defined musculature, more in line with the McFarlane art style that one is replicating as opposed to the Gurihiru art style this adult Miles is based on.  Compare the included picture with the above pics.

Basically, it seems it was done for no other reason than to continue on with the Gurihiru-style/Gwenpool-based figures they've been doing, including Deadpool.

 

mafex mcfarlane spiderman.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

 

This actually uses no parts from the adult Peter.  Not only does that have sculpted weblines all over the body (and even on the parts that both costumes have the weblines, the webs don't match), but also, the adult Peter has much more defined musculature, more in line with the McFarlane art style that one is replicating as opposed to the Gurihiru art style this adult Miles is based on.  Compare the included picture with the above pics.

Basically, it seems it was done for no other reason than to continue on with the Gurihiru-style/Gwenpool-based figures they've been doing, including Deadpool.

 

mafex mcfarlane spiderman.jpg

You sir are %100 correct. To me the two don’t even look similar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering why this figure of Miles Morales looks older. According to the comment section, this Miles is from a future timeline; anyone from the comments know which Comic this version of Miles came from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, G-0 said:

I was wondering why this figure of Miles Morales looks older. According to the comment section, this Miles is from a future timeline; anyone from the comments know which Comic this version of Miles came from?

He came from Gwenpool, specifically at least issue #5.

 

EDIT: Whoops, meant issue 18.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gwenpool huh? Alright, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, G-0 said:

I was wondering why this figure of Miles Morales looks older. According to the comment section, this Miles is from a future timeline; anyone from the comments know which Comic this version of Miles came from?

He first appeared in issue #18, you can find his Marvel Wiki entry here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ADour said:

He first appeared in issue #18, you can find his Marvel Wiki entry here.

You know I forgot there was an Evil Gwenpool. Thank you for the link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE