Marvel Legends Black Panther Movie Wave 2 Hi-Res Package & Loose Images

JayC

Hasbro has released updated press images for the second wave of Marvel Legends 6" Black Panther movie figures. This wave should go up for pre-order by 1/1/2019 and should start seeing release around that same time. The wave includes the following figures:

- Black Panther with new unmasked head

- King T'Chaka

- Erik Killmonger in fatigues with removable Wakandian ceremonial mask

- Ulysses Klaue with alternate gun arm

- Vibranium Powered Black Panther who will also have an unmasked head

- Ayo with two alternate heads so you can army build the Wakanda’s Dora Milaje.

The Build-A-Figure will be M'Baku (Man-Ape).

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Black-Panther-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Black-Panther-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Dora-Milaje-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Dora-Milaje-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Killmonger-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Killmonger-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Mbaku-Build-A-Figure-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Tchaka-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Tchaka-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Tchaka-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Ulysses-Klaue-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Ulysses-Klaue-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Ulysses-Klaue-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Vibranium-Power-Black-Panther-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Vibranium-Power-Black-Panther-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Vibranium-Power-Black-Panther-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Black-Panther-Series-2-Vibranium-Power-Black-Panther-04.jpg

11 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

This wave looks great! Kinda wish we had like anything else other than the CW Black Panther suit. I hate that buck’s arm articulation. Rest looks good though. Weird how the Dora Milaje and Vibranuim suit figures were packaged as IW rather than BP. I wonder if that was random. 

Well youre gonna have to start to like it because T'Chaka has the same upper body as that BP fig. XD 

8 hours ago, leokearon said:

The BAF looks great but do we really need two Black Panthers in the one wave. They could have given one of those spaces to Shuri

Probably because they have to figure out the costs and all the unique molds without increasing the pricepoint. There is however quite a few reusing of molds in this wave tho which is kind of unheard of in an MCU wave. 

The more and more i look at Klaue's mold, the more i dont like it... its like hes a skinny fat guy.. all fat upper body, skinny little legs for the lower body. The more I see that, the more I cant unsee it. 

The one thing that stands out to me if that for Klaue, it looks like the shirt and tie are molded as part of his vest.  Makes him look weird.  I wish they did it like Tony Stark where the shirt and tie were part of the torso mold and then make the vest itself a separate piece.  I'll have to wait till I see it in hand first.

15 hours ago, JKenbok said:

I just want that killmonger for custom army builds and Klau for another suited version figure. ( even if it is gonna take a little painting). I’m sure that mold will show up again.

That's the reason I want Klau, but unfortunately, the way Hasbro executed it, I think I'll pass.  They made his vest one piece with the tie and top part of his shirt.  It's all one piece.  Maybe after it's released and someone takes a picture of him without his vest/shirt/tie combo piece, then I can decide.

4 hours ago, nighthawk said:

That's the reason I want Klau, but unfortunately, the way Hasbro executed it, I think I'll pass.  They made his vest one piece with the tie and top part of his shirt.  It's all one piece.  Maybe after it's released and someone takes a picture of him without his vest/shirt/tie combo piece, then I can decide.

Ughhh why would they do that?!  I’ll still use it but COME ON!

On November 27, 2018 at 3:04 PM, nighthawk said:

The one thing that stands out to me if that for Klaue, it looks like the shirt and tie are molded as part of his vest.  Makes him look weird.  I wish they did it like Tony Stark where the shirt and tie were part of the torso mold and then make the vest itself a separate piece.  I'll have to wait till I see it in hand first.

I'm almost sure the shirt underneath with the articulated torso is the one that's gonna come out with Nick Fury in the Captain Marvel wave, with the unbuttoned neck and loose tie. The vest looks like a separate piece like they did with Infinity War's Black Widow. Probably removable. Plus, it gives him a slightly bigger top build. I think it's fitting for an Andy Serkis figure, even accurate to the film. Matter of perspective I guess.

On 11/29/2018 at 6:37 AM, memocromatico said:

I'm almost sure the shirt underneath with the articulated torso is the one that's gonna come out with Nick Fury in the Captain Marvel wave, with the unbuttoned neck and loose tie. The vest looks like a separate piece like they did with Infinity War's Black Widow. Probably removable. Plus, it gives him a slightly bigger top build. I think it's fitting for an Andy Serkis figure, even accurate to the film. Matter of perspective I guess.

Yes, the vest is a separate piece, but look closely at the top of the vest; the shirt and tie are one piece with the vest though.  If you remove the vest, the tie and shirt color go with it.  That's what I'm complaining about.  

On 11/27/2018 at 1:04 PM, nighthawk said:

front.jpg

On 11/29/2018 at 6:41 PM, tarot said:

She not in it because this was rush to production. They didnt have enough to put in it so they sloted the 2 bp in to fill it

Given the amount of figures we are going to get, the last thing they need to do is rush