Hardest to find most sought after figures from each wave and easiest to find.

Hogun

I'm curious to know which highly sought after figures from this year are the easiest and hardest to find. When I mean easiest, I mean you've seen it multiple times in the wild or is still available online. Give me your picks from different waves released this year. I am curious to know. Feel free to agree and disagree. That's the fun part. My picks for easiest and hardest respectively are Elektra and Thor from the Cull Obsidian BAF wave and the hardest to find is Cable from the Sasquatch wave. The Okoye and the SP//DR waves are the hardest to pinpoint which figures are the most sought after, and I've seen the Okoye wave see release in 2017. So, I chose not to include it.

Cable was at first hard to find. I lucked out and found him at an EB. Ended up getting two more of him from (1) amazon.com when they had limited availability, above MSRP; and (2) hasbrotoyshop.com sale using a Promo Code. Of course for Cyber Monday he was eventually deeply discounted at $11...

The rest of that Deadpool wave was also fairly easy to find. Was really surprised X-23 wasn't as sought after. I suppose it was the 2nd "Wolverine" that really did that Laura in. I also thought X-Force Deadpool would've been popular amongst collectors. For Cyber Monday, that whole wave was $11. Was that whole wave not as popular? Or was it supply/demand?

For the Apocalypse wave, the pegwarmer was definitely Gladiator and followed closely by Tiger-stripe Wolverine, but I suppose that's because he was double-packed. Then *that* Magneto (blech). I'm glad Sabretooth was one of the more popular figures of that wave. I really liked that figure, along with Punk Storm. Purple-haired Psylocke is definitely the hardest figure to find. Though looking at both figures, I'm partial to black-haired Betsy.

Bishop and Omega Red have been hard to find, though from the Facebook ML hunt group I follow, these seem to be easier and easier to hunt down.

Magik doesn't seem to be as wanted as The Things and Silver Surfers of the world.

Doc Ock has been spotted many a times here too. Helps that he's double-packed.

It really helps that we have an EB Games, that we still have Toys R Us and some Walmarts that actually have toy departments here.