Once Upon A Deadpool - 'Night Before' TV Commercial

Outsiders

A brand-new 30-second commercial has been released for "Once Upon A Deadpool," which is FOX's upcoming holiday release of the PG-13 version of "Deadpool 2."  With a portion of the proceeds going to charity -- for every ticket sold, one dollar will go to the "Fudge Cancer" charity campaign, "Once Upon A Deadpool" arrives in theaters December 12th.

To kick off the holiday season audiences of almost all ages will soon be able to enjoy the Merc with the Mouth's reimagining of Deadpool 2, filtered through the prism of childlike innocence.

"Fox has been asking for a PG-13 basically since the start in 2006," Ryan Reynolds told Deadline. "I've said no since 2006. Now, this one time, I said 'Yes' on two conditions. First, a portion of the proceeds had to go to charity. Second, I wanted to kidnap Fred Savage. The second condition took some explaining..."

Fred Savage will join Reynolds in new scenes for ONCE UPON A DEADPOOL in an homage to Savage's starring role in the 1987 bedtime-story classic THE PRINCESS BRIDE. Fred remarked, "while my participation in this film was anything but voluntary, I am happy to learn that Fudge Cancer will be the beneficiary of this shameless cash grab"

Once Upon A Deadpool stars Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, Zazie Beetz, Brianna Hildebrand, Morena Baccarin, T. J. Miller, Leslie Uggams, Julian Dennison, Terry Crews, Shioli Kutsuna, Bill Skarsgard, Rob Delaney, Jack Kesy, Karan Soni, Eddie Marsan

Release: December 12th, 2018

Deadpool-2-Supercut-Movie-Poster__scaled_600.jpg