Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends predictions

Tupacca

Cap is too easy for them not to do since it'd just be a new face-printed Chris Evans head on the Winter Soldier Cap body. The Shuri teased from before will also likely be in this wave. We're definitely getting the new War Machine armor since Hasbro skipped over him last movie.

Rektangular also leaked many months ago there is going to be some kind of two-pack with Nebula and Ant-Man in their Quantum Realm uniforms.

Avengers-4-Quantum-Realm-Suits-Nebula-48Avengers-4-Quantum-Realm-Suits-Ant-Man-4

Who knows? Its always a crap shoot. All we can really be sure is there will definitely be a Cap and an IM. The chances that either or any of the 2 comic figues we get per wave is anything we want gets slimmer every year. There are so many Avengers that have yet to be done but we get treated to the same old replays every year.

I don't care too much how many repeats we get as long as we get a Ronin with interchangeable Clint Barton head.  A new War Machine would be nice, but only if they're going to go with a new sculpt, I've never liked the way the head sits on the Civil War one.

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2019 at 5:00 AM, mako said:

We'll probably see at least a couple characters sporting the "Quantum-Suit" costumes. Cap I'm pretty sure will be done in the new suit as opposed to the Winter Soldier gear we saw in the trailer. I see probably two waves, one with an armored Thanos BAF, the other with a Professor Hulk.

Given some of the photos released, I also wouldn't rule out some kind of "Then and Now"-type series of two-packs; exp., Cap in his current suit and Cap in his Avengers movie gear. Just don't try and tack that 50+ dollar price tag on 'em like the Marvel 10th two-packs, cause I know one Mako who'll leave 'em right where they lay. I may be a shameless toy-whore, but I ain't easy.

Still waiting out my local Wally World to clearance out the Antman two pack so I can get it. I got the Thor and Cap packs for 25 bucks, so im waiting for that for the Antman one.

12 minutes ago, tarot said:

RUMOUR ONLY!!!!! but according to some "leaks" the first wave of ML could contain.

• Herc
  • Living Laser
  • Nighthawk
  • Citizen V
  • Ebony Maw
  • MCU Cap
  • Ronin
  • BAF: Armored thanos

remember this is only a RUMOUR!!

Won't be a bad wave, the only problem would be Cap, since most Caps aren't really that different designwise

1 hour ago, tarot said:

RUMOUR ONLY!!!!! but according to some "leaks" the first wave of ML could contain.

• Herc
  • Living Laser
  • Nighthawk
  • Citizen V
  • Ebony Maw
  • MCU Cap
  • Ronin
  • BAF: Armored thanos

remember this is only a RUMOUR!!

I don't think they would make a wave with no female characters. Granted, we've seen them recently make a few waves with only 1 female character (BP wave 2, Vintage Wave 2) but its still a big leap from 1 to none.  So  i don't believe this particular rumor, instead i bet the figures listed will be split over 2 waves.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't think they would make a wave with no female characters. Granted, we've seen them recently make a few waves with only 1 female character (BP wave 2, Vintage Wave 2) but its still a big leap from 1 to none.  So  i don't believe this particular rumor, instead i bet the figures listed will be split over 2 waves.

I didn't know Hasbro had a gender quota to maintain

6 minutes ago, leokearon said:

they don't really but hasbro has been pushing the 1per wave for both female and villain (or combining the 2) ever since they started making Legends. Very few wave have not had a female or villain character. That being said they DO skip one wave without a pretty lady in them.

Out of the ones I mentioned I do think Citizen V is least likely to be in this wave, so maybe it will be a female character. The other seem more likely then anything.

10 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I don't know that there is an explicit policy, but I believe there's been a female character in every Hasbro wave going all the way back to the Terrax wave in 2012,  feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.  It seems like they would be under more pressure now than in 2012 to include female characters in waves, so it would be an odd time to decide to break tradition and do an all-male wave. The all-mcu character wave was a break from tradition too, so who knows?  Guess we'll see when the waves are officially announced.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this has been rumored and what not but I just personally got 100% confirmation that there will Indeed be 3 Avengers Waves this year. This is just my guess, but I think there is at least a 50/50 chance that the third wave will be all MCU based.

With that being said, it would appear (barring a super secret surprise wave that no one knows about-not likely) that we have all 10 waves of the year fully mapped out. Black Panther x1, Captain Marvel x1, X-men x1, X-men Vintage x1, X-Force x1, Spidey x2 and Avengers x3.