Marvel Legends Captain Marvel Wave Package & Loose Images

JayC

Hasbro has released official packaged and loose images for their upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Kree Sentry Build-A-Figure wave which includes the following figures:

- Captain Marvel Movie Captain Marvel with unmasked and masked head sculpts - No BAF piece

- Captain Marvel Movie Captain Marvel Bomber Jacket with Goose the Cat - BAF Left Arm

- Captain Marvel Movie Young Nick Fury with a captured alien in disguise - BAF Right Arm

- Captain Marvel Movie Talos which comes with no accessories other that the BAF Leg

- Captain Marvel Movie Starforce Commander which updated images have not been released for. Will have a blaster and BAF Torso

- Genis-Vell with blaster and BAF Leg

- Grey Gargoyle with BAF head

Check out all the images below. This wave should go up for pre-order at places like BigBadToyStore.com by January 15 and will likely start seeing release around the same time.

00-Captain-Marvel.jpg

Captain-Marvel-00.jpg

Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

Captain-Marvel-05.jpg

Captain-Marvel-06.jpg

Captain-Marvel-07.jpg

Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

Captain-Marvel-10.jpg

Captain-Marvel-11.jpg

Captain-Marvel-12.jpg

Captain-Marvel-13.jpg

Captain-Marvel-14.jpg

Captain-Marvel-15.jpg

Captain-Marvel-16.jpg

Really loving this wave! And I noticed they didn’t provide a box images with Jude Laws Character. Interesting. I know a lot of people are saying he is Yon-Rogg(Funko), but I’m still holding out hope that he is Mar- Vell! Because you can’t have Captain Marvel without Mar-Vell and Jude seems like he’s be perfect to play him! I just think Yon-Rogg might be a misdirection or something. (Hopefully) 

Please Marvel let Jude Law be Mar-Vell!!!!! Lol

I would like to have that gray gargoyle for sure. Also the skrull figure, and probably the movie version captain marvel with mask head. Later if the rest go on sale, I may try to get the rest of the BAF. I think I remember the Sentry from an old fantastic four comic where they battled him. Other than the super skrull I wonder if they will produce any more versions of the skrulls? Oh, besides the cat!

I know many are looking foward to these figures, but I will pass on the entire wave. Nothing interesting except for the Gargoyle figure. Looking foward to the movie, but can't say the same for the figures. Curious about that cat with young Nick Fury...

I knew I had seen the sentry in one of the FF comics before. The FF are in my book the first family of super heroes. And they were kicking this can long before Carol Danvers was in flight school. Hope the MCU will be able to do their story justice if and when they make a decent movie of them. The Thing actually pulverized the bum.

This wave overall doesnt interest me but man a grey gargoyle figure ! Gotta grab him at some point. I love those classic type villains. May grab Genis at some point as well.