Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure Wave In-Hand Images

JayC

Szamszantos sends us in-hand images for the new Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave from Hasbro. He lets us know the wave has started to show up already in the Philippines. The wave is expected to start showing up here in the US by the end of this year or first thing in January. The wave includes figures of Puma, 6-Arm Spider-Man, Red Goblin, Black Cat, Modern Symbiote Spider-Man, Silver Sable and Night Thrasher. This wave is currently available for pre-order at Megalopolis.Toys.

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

Not overly exited about this particular line up but that Kingpin BAF is a must have for me. silver sable, six arm spidey, night thrasher and puma I remember from the comics, but this red goblin I'm not familiar with at all and not crazy about the eye pieces they put on black suit spidey. Any how like I said before, Wilson Fisk is a must have for my collection. Thanks for the nice pics,

The only thing making me want to get the entire wave is the Kingpin BAF. The other figures are just not good. Why do they keep using that awful female buck??? Silver Sable looks terrible, biggest head and out of proportion!!!

I suggest if anyone is interested in any of these figures to wait for these to go in clearance or buy them loose in Ebay. 

This whole wave assortment is butt. I originally was excited for at least Sable but she almost reminds me of Hasbros work during their dark ages in lazy. Im not keen on the newest iterations in comics so not a fan of sym spidey 2018, black cat 2018 and red goblin due to not being attached to him but his design is interesting altho im a sucker for symbiotes. I would have loved six armed spidey but his execution is a wide miss for me. Puma I vaguely know of from back in the day and both him and night thrasher i have no attachment to. Kingpin is great but I just cant justify buying these figs just for him. If they go down to half priced or bargain bins, I will def pick up but for now its a total pass. 

I wasn't going to say anything but since everybody else is putting it out there, none of these figures are a must have except the baf. Now that I take another look silver sable does have a big head. I hope the LILandra head that's coming out will fit on that body. I thought about waiting in this waves prices to go down and try buying each separately but I just remember how I missed out on that sandman right arm, now every time I look at him on the shelf its like "shoulda got the wave, big dummy". And don't get me started about how long I waited on Rhino and now its out of my reach price wise. But life goes on.

17 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

... Kingpin is great but I just cant justify buying these figs just for him. If they go down to half priced or bargain bins, I will def pick up but for now its a total pass. 

Yep, I will pick these up if they go down in price or hope to one day see this Kingpin released in a special packed set like other BAFs.

Im only intrested in Silver Sable and the kingping baf, the rest are easy passes for me, Ill probably pick up a 6 arm spiderman later on but I doubt Ill pay full price for that figure, Ill most likely have to buy a built Kingping from someone, Im not intrestes in any of the other figures

Had they thrown in the heavily requested & long over do classic versions of Vulture/Scorpion/Tarantula, I woulda been all over this wave. But instead we get a Red Goblin, black spiderman with some weird stupid eyelenses,  & Puma. & a 6 armed Spiderman with no ab crunch articulation that looks phoned in. I've seen customs that look better & still kept the ab crunch.