Two Additional Captain Marvel Movie 6" Marvel Legends Figures Revealed

JayC

Thanks to MFCT which is a Facebook group out of Taiwan, we are getting our first look at two additional Captain Marvel movie 6" Marvel Legends figures coming from Marvel. These are NOT part of the Kree Sentry Build-A-Figure wave which we showed you official images for yesterday.

Not much in the way of details are known at this time about these two, but likely here in the United States these will be offered as some kind of exclusive.

Both figures are based on the Brie Larson Captain Marvel character from the movie. One features Marvel in here classic red and blue outfit with power up effects, hands and hair. The second figure features Marvel in here green Starforce outfit. Hopefully more details and better images will get released soon on these.
1 of 1

OHHHHHHHH. This wave. This wave is amazing with all the move figures and the Amazing Comic Figure. This is such an amazing wave. The movie also look pretty nice. I am excited to see her and all of the other "Hidden" characters like to Skrulls. I hope they get more screen time after Endgame. Also I am hoping for a second wave because we could get the characters(like a young Ronin) in their starforce look.

So three Captain Marvel figures based on her costume look but with some different additions. They could have just done one figure and included all the parts. Would have made a lot more sense and cheaper too

The Starforce does look good and is at least different.

Yes! Love that Green suit. I may even like it better than the regular one. 

So glad they included the Minerva head and accessories!!!!!! Now we can get our Starforce on! Hopefully Jude Laws character figure (I’m still hoping he’s Mar-Vell) comes with a few extra heads and accessories as well. So we can have the whole movie team of Starforce!!!!!! 

While they’re at it tweak the Ronan figures shoulder pads and re-release him in the green Kree suit colors! I’d buy it! 

2 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

So this is the green Captain Marvel with the Minn-Erva head Rektangular leaked a while back. That's odd. Just about everything he leaked has come true except the classic Ms. Marvel with the alternate Moonstone head he claimed we were getting.

my guess is that they had to change it................because he leaks them.

okay hit the brakes, looks like the starforce captain marvel figure is the better buy. Cant make out the Minerva head too good because of the glare but all the same think I will get this one instead. Looks like the unmasked head is different from the movie red and blue unmasked head. We need a new Marvel in the red and blue too. 

3 hours ago, watanabefan said:

So this is the green Captain Marvel with the Minn-Erva head Rektangular leaked a while back. That's odd. Just about everything he leaked has come true except the classic Ms. Marvel with the alternate Moonstone head he claimed we were getting.

He is just reading info from retail computer systems. sometimes the stuff changes though.

12 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Doesn't mean it won't be released later

16 hours ago, watanabefan said:

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Doesn't mean it won't be released later

My money is that we see a classic Mar-Vell and classic Ms. Marvel/Dark Ms. Marvel 2 pack similar to the Klaw & Shuri 2 pack that released along side the first BP wave which was also predominantly MCU based. Like you said, Rektangular is usually pretty spot on. I would be more surprised if classic Ms. Marvel didn't get released rather than if it did.

We first told you about these figures yesterday, but now Hasbro has released official details for two of their upcoming 6" Marvel Legends Captain Marvel Movie store exclusive figures. The Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Binary Form Figure will be exclusively available at Walmart, and the Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Captain Marvel (Starforce) Figure will be exclusively available at Target.

We can see that both figures come with masked and unmasked heads and the Starforce version comes with an additional Minn-Erva head. These are salted to hit shelves in January 2019.

Marvel Captain Marvel .jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Binary Form - in pck.jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Binary Form - oop 1.jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Binary Form - oop 2.jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Captain Marvel (Starforce) - in pck.jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Captain Marvel (Starforce) - oop 1.jpg

Marvel Captain Marvel 6-Inch Legends Captain Marvel (Starforce) - oop 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Kinda "meh" on this Binary. Would much more prefer the original Dave Cockrum version from X-Men #164....but to each his own.

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_164.jpg

At this point in her career, "Binary" it's just a term for when Carol is powered up. And when it comes her Binary form in the movie, it's a good adaptation of how she looks in the comics when she does that.

Nlfgfvk.jpg