Sign in to follow this  
dark696969

Marvel Legends Error Figure Help

So I was at walmart today I was very very luck found 1 Lasher but then I found 1 Psylocke too but when picked her up this is what I saw. I looked around I know the head is from Black Widow Infinity no clue where the weapon comes from. If I where to sell this what would be a good price ? Is she actually wort anything ? Should I keep her ? TO BE CLEAR is sealed taped as it should be same as all others in my collection I would not have picked it up she had been open or looked tampered with. 

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

dude that is not a error. that is a part swap that some prick decided to steal. Do not sell it.

is sealed taped same as all others I have in my collection does not looked tampered with. Also do you know where the weapon comes from. 

Thanks to me it looks legit but no point if everyone thinks the same way. All I can say I found it like that. Anyone can't tell me where the weapon comes from.

2 hours ago, dark696969 said:

Thanks to me it looks legit but no point if everyone thinks the same way. All I can say I found it like that. Anyone can't tell me where the weapon comes from.

Maybe a Star Wars vehicle missile?

Rather than breaking down and buying both black and purple hair versions of Psylocke some douche just took the head swap and returned the figure. Don't let the tape fool you. These swappers have gotten really good at not damaging packages. One mistake in a package was fairly common at one time but not so much so these days. Two mistakes is unheard of.

The sad thing is that ScarJoh sculpt actually looks pretty good in the figure. Maybe paint the hair and it would probably look better than the real head sculpt. Especially with the current state of Betsy in the comics now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• Yep Ive seen the listing sadly it ran out really quickly and couldnt pick one up, dont know if amazon was just starting to create the listing and some managed to add the figure to their carts in the right time, or if it just sold out quickly, in any case its probably going to be restocked later, hopefully by then we'll know more info on it, from the images the figure seems like a straight repaint of the previous green hulks but does seem to have a new headsculpt.
    • I guess because I grew up reading Marvel comics in an era where Marvel adhered to the listed hgts/wgts of their characters & drew them in their correct hgts, I got used to thinking it would always be that way & that the editors, who's main job is to spot/point out inaccuracies/mistakes & have the writer/artist correct them & nowadays, I just feel like the staff at Marvel could give 2 poops about respecting the source material. An artist wants to draw the Thing as an 8 footer, editor says, "feh, knock yourself out", Same thig seems to be going on at Hasbro, who ever's in charge at Marvel of OKing said figure should have looked at the Thing prototype & said, "nope, too big in hgt, knock off an inch",  When it comes to characters that are heavily muscled/thick like Thanos, Hulk, Thing, Juggernaut, Abom, Rhino, I'd happily lose the double elbow, double knee POA in place of being the correct scale & thickness. All those figures mentioned are at least an inch + too tall. Thanos is listed as being 6'7 but thanks to the MCU, he's now an 8 footer so of course the comics have to follow suit, Jugs was originally 6'10 but nope, let's push him up to almost 9ft tall for no other reason than artistic license cuz ya know, being 6'10 isn't big enough. Kingpin BAF is at least an inch too big as well, he's 6'8, now he is drawn as being a 7-8 footer as well.  I know that the odds of ever getting any or all of these large sized characters ever getting re-done at their more correct hgts is slim to none but I just hope that Hasbro does their best to make characters truer to their actual hgts in the comics with future releases.  I'll wait for a Perez based Beast to be done as the Jim Lee version is over scaled as well. Hank McCoy is 5'11, not 6'6. 
    • This doesn’t surprise me, and does, in fact, please me. Right after the SDCC Vintage style Hulk was unveiled I saw someone make a grey Hulk custom and it looked far better than the official one.
    • There are now pics on the main page:   Marvel Legends Grey Hulk Action Figure Coming From Hasbro?!?
    • so it begins. Get your color wheels ready folk. LOL  Joking aside, I am delight to get this out of the way. Should this be consider a FA version or a pre-Joe Fixit version? The only complaint I have is it's on the wrong sculpt as grey Hulk is alot shorter the his green counterpart.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE