What is your preferred e-tailer?

Hogun

Preferred E-Tailer of choice  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of our main sponsored e-tailers do you prefer?

• Megalopolis
    • BBTS

Of those two I have to go with BBTS, I've always had good experiences there and I like their pre-order system, being able to cancel and not being charged until it comes in.  That said, I've never used Megaopolis, so yeah its a bit biased on my part.  But I'm with Mako, my preference is always Amazon, faster shipping and no mark up if you're willing to wait for Amazon themselves to put the figures up.

Hmmm I don't know. I'm still waiting on my one and only order I've ever placed with Megalopolis.

Got the Mezco classic Iron Man when it came in stock. I was charged for it the same day so I figured it would ship not long after becausec of the whole "we don't charge unless it's ready to ship" thing. 19 days later, still nothing. Ain't that some sh*t.

Of the 2, I would go with BBTS as i have previous experience with them. The only problem I have with them is that they didn't charge for import charges, which was a real pain when the post came with my package and I was charged up to 60€ for it. I use a UK site now so I don't know if they still do that.

• 2 weeks later...

They are both solid, but I'd choose BBTS, largely due to the "Pile of Loot" feature. They also have a massive selection, and seem to re-stock items more after selling out of them. I've only ordered from Megalopolis once, and things were very well-packed. They have better prices on brand new stuff, and the loyalty/points program is great, but it's such a high spending threshold for free shipping. Another plus that Megalopolis has over BBTS is that they still sell full full cases of figures, which BBTS has, unfortunately, stopped doing. If Megalopolis had something similar to "Pile of Loot," I'd order from them more often.