Marvel Legends Ultimate Wave 3 - Professor X & Deadpool

JayC

With Marvel Legends Series 6-inch-scale figures and vehicles, kids and collectors alike can start a legendary collection of comic- and movie-based Marvel characters.

Deadpool
Vroom vroom, baby. It is I, Deadpool, and my merry hoard of fluffy-tailed friends. All aboard, dirty-pawed brethren! It’s ride-off-into-the-sunset time. With this 6-inch-scale Deadpool figure and scooter vehicle, featuring classic design and premium articulation, Marvel fans can imagine recreating the arcs from some of their favorite Marvel comics.

Professor X
Professional Charles Xavier, better known as Professor X, is a highly gifted telepath and scientific genius who develops the Cerebro device to aid in the ability to control and manipulate psionic abilities. With this 6-inch-scale Professor X figure and Hover Chair vehicle, featuring classic design and premium articulation, Marvel fans can imagine recreating the arcs from some of their favorite Marvel comics.

Check out images below. You can pre-order these sets which have a March release date from BigBadToyStore.com.

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-01.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-02.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-03.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-04.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-05.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-06.jpg

Ultimate-Marvel-Legends-Wave-3-07.jpg

24 minutes ago, silverback said:

I say yes to the professor X figure. But I will pass on the Deadpool. However I would like to have that scooter and the extra hydra goon head. I think the head is one of Deadpools friends, but forget his name.

I, on the contrary, say yes to the Deadpool figure but will pass on professor X.

The name's Bob, Hydra Bob

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, newcollector24680 said:

Wait, why are you passing on the Professor X? You either don't collect X-Men, which is fine, or you like the old Toybiz one better. 

Might not make much sense as a 90's kid, because I actually love the X-Men and watched the cartoon. But I never really cared for the hover chair, and am satisfied enough with the Toy Biz one. Great call on that one! I'm impressed.

The Deadpool seems a bit unnecessary, but the extras in that set make it worthwhile, and it IS fun. Charles is VERY necessary, and I'm glad they went the "deluxe" route, and didn't cheap out- really excited to get it for my collection (just have to see if I try to get an extra Kingpin body for Shadow King...).

It's great to see a non-motorcycle vehicle in this line- I hope Hasbro considers more of them, and/or big characters (like MODOK) for this line, or even some bigger, pricier vehicles. Not that there wouldn't be a few more great motorcycles to make (90s Ghost Rider and MCU World War 2 Cap would be awesome), but it's great to see variety.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Xavier set. I've been wanting the hover chair for a long time. Might eventually pick up the Deadpool set for the right price. I have been loving this series I really hope we get a couple more reveals at Toy Fair. My ultimate set would be Fantomex with E.V.A. I know it's never gonna happen because EVA would have to be pretty big so it's probably not cost worthy to Hasbro. Or if they ever did produce it, odds are it would be grossly expensive. 

Professor X is a must have, but im pretty dissapointed in the Deadpool set, ill end up picking it anyway for Dogpool, Squirelpool and the Bob Head but the vespa looks very bland and toyish, I was already planning on selling the deadpool figure once I got the set, I might end up selling the vespa as well if I dont like it and get a better looking more realistic scale vespa.

On 1/31/2019 at 10:02 AM, memocromatico said:

Might not make much sense as a 90's kid, because I actually love the X-Men and watched the cartoon. But I never really cared for the hover chair, and am satisfied enough with the Toy Biz one. Great call on that one! I'm impressed.

I think you should get it on Black Friday or something. Trust me, it'll be worth it once you see him next to Wolverine, Cyclops, and Rogue.