Outsiders

The Gifted - 2.12 'hoMe' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

With the Inner Circle and the Purifiers on the rise, and the nation more divided than ever, the dream of the X-Men is on the verge of failure. In attempts to revive the Mutant Underground, Evangeline proposes a country-wide meeting. Meanwhile, Lauren and Andy continue to disagree in their dreams and the Frost Sisters attempt to intervene. Caitlin makes the risky suggestion of connecting with a family member for vital intel, and Lorna tries to secretly investigate Reeva’s plans for the Inner Circle in the all-new “hoMe” episode of THE GIFTED airing Tuesday, Jan. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GIF-212) (TV-14 L, V)

All Images ©2019 Fox Broadcasting Co.

TG-sc41-AB_0759_webres.jpg

TG-S2_212-Sc3-SD_0076_webres.jpg

TG-S2_212-Sc29-SD_0240_webres.jpg

TG-S2_212-Sc3638-SD_0163_webres.jpg

TG-S2_212-Sc3638-SD_0174_webres.jpg

TG-sc05-AB_0004_webres.jpg

TG-sc05-AB_0058_webres.jpg

TG-sc07-AB_0627_webres.jpg

TG-sc07-AB_0642_webres.jpg

TG-sc07-AB_0659_webres.jpg

TG-sc07-AB_0668_webres.jpg

TG-sc08-AB_0093_webres.jpg

TG-sc08-AB_0112_webres.jpg

TG-sc08-AB_0116_webres.jpg

TG-sc08-AB_0185_webres.jpg

TG-sc15-16pt-AB_0694_webres.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Sponsors

• Topics

• Speaking of Joe Mad, now I want a Joe Mad! Rogue Marvel Legends with her short-lived pink Shi'ar costume from Uncanny 342 (?). Ugh. Thanks... :( Also, I'm just remembering that the "Marvel's Most Wanted" Blink came with a cloak with a hoodie (tunic) and now I'm doubly disappointed this Marvel Legends Blink doesn't come with one. 
    • With 2 Cables already, I don't think they'll do another. My guess would be Wolverine, Psylocke, Boom Boom, Cannonball, Sunspot & Warpath. They would need new headsculpts for Cannonball & Warpath, but I'm sure they could find another sculpt to use.
    • Ahhh...this brings back memories!! Yeah, I loved this one too...especially the rubbery cape which was (unusual for the time) not only super detailed and decently sculpted, but fit the figure perfectly. He may have always spoken in the third person, but he was still bad-ass!
    • Having this AND two more X-Waves on the way is a damn good reason to live!  Gwenpool was indeed doubled up but worse, was a huge disappointment as a figure. I bought one loose while the case was shipping and then immediately wondered why. Possibly a better head sculpt would have helped but it's just not a figure I like, and I'm not wholly sure why. All of the Lizard was pretty bad (Spider-Man BAFs are the most variable of them all). From the head -that just drops straight off - to the dumb tippy-toes, non-bend knees and the ludicrous tail (I think they were going for the effect that Toy Biz nailed with their very cool John Romita Jr. Blackheart...clearly the Toy Biz guys had grasped that less weight up top and better articulation would be needed for a character posed on toes). I'm a huge Joe Mad fan....his run on Uncanny X-Men wasn't long but his influence was massive and every artist on the X-books for the next 10-15 years was either emulating (e.g. Chris Bachalo) or reacting against (e.g. Leinel Francis Yu) his thick-line, slick Manga-plus style. Personally, I loved it & managed to get him to sign a TBiz Most Wanted Spat & Grovel card. Treasured! So, I can't disagree with you about Blink because you're quite right: JM's rendition of her was indeed pretty much perfect (just like Art Adams' Wolverine & Colossus, JR Jr.'s Cyclops and Jim Lee's Psylocke) with her little satchel and tunic, big eyes, slick modified bob & long-drop bangs and super-cool costume, but I can live with Exiles era Blink. If Hasbro ever gets round to a Joe Madureira Maggot or Marrow (as both were drawn before before Operation: Zero Tolerance) I will literally explode with delight. Again. I guess the re-name of Clarice makes sense (and I didn't know she'd been renamed either - good shout & good knowledge!) but I do NOT like it....Thank God they didn't feel the need to take  the Cuckoos or Polaris in that direction.
    • I’m not gonna lie and I might be in the minority, I’m only interested in this line for the Caliban BAF. I’ve love that Caliban design since the 1st time I saw it as a kid.  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE