Marvel Legends 6" Hercules, Living Laser & Nighthawk Hit eBay & What That Likely Means

JayC

It's been a while since early production samples for Hasbro's Marvel Legends line have leaked out on eBay, but now thanks to seller yaksanagezhou we have a new look at the upcoming 6" Marvel Legends Hercules, Nighthawk and Living Laser figures. Hasbro had previously shown off these 3 figures as well as other comic book based figures that included Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Citizen V and Union Jack. At the time that said these figures would help make up two different Avengers themed waves for 2019. Since these three are already showing up on eBay, that probably means these are the comic book based figures for the first wave.

Hercules-01.jpg

Hercules-02.jpg

Living-Laser-01.jpg

Living-Laser-02.jpg

Nighthawk-01.jpg

Nighthawk-02.jpg

Thanks for the update JayC, I been waiting for a new Hercules figure for so long I will take this one skinny legs and all. Need the Nighthawk figure to round out my Squadron Supreme but not sure about living laser. Just like EvilHayato I'm not overly excited about the Hercules but he's all we got for now.

9 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

Those are some super thin legs on Herc. I guess he skips leg day. Those proportions look kind of off. 

Lol. I've been wondering if it was just bad publicity photos which Hasbro has a tendency for, but I guess these shots kinda ice it. I'll still get it. It's head & shoulders above the last one. Now if we can just figure a way to get them to do a new Thor.

13 hours ago, monron999 said:

Lol. I've been wondering if it was just bad publicity photos which Hasbro has a tendency for, but I guess these shots kinda ice it. I'll still get it. It's head & shoulders above the last one. Now if we can just figure a way to get them to do a new Thor.

Very true, despite its shortcomings.. or thincomings heh... its still beyond above the standard from the previous Herc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hasbro had the Namor legs that they could have easily given to Herc to make either a classic 1st app or even 80s version which the vast majority of Herc fans woulda preferred  instead we get modern era "man bun" wearing, Herc with  skinny pant legs. Guess I'm gonna have to do some lower body customizing on Herc to get the version they shoulda done from the start. The cape they gave NH is gonna be a PITA to pose him around in, gonna have to get either a cloth cape or different plastic cape for him..  That modern Living Laser is also junk with that head sculpt that only allows for swiveling. Guess his buck will be good for customizers to do different characters with.  This is the version of LL they shoulda done.  Just Herc/NH for me. Thanks again for letting me save more $$ Hasbro.

LivingLaser.jpg