Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Spider-Man: Far From Home Teaser Trailer & International Trailer

I mean, we're basically talking about 4 kids (Peter, MJ, Ned, and Flash).  Not improbable that these 4 kids all got dusted.  (I'd like to think Aunt May got dusted too just to spare her the grief).    Were you guys complaining this much when 4  of the GotG got dusted?  Because both occurrences seem about equally likely. 

Hopefully we get a brief scene where one of the high school staff members (either Principal Morita, Coach Wilson, or Debate team coach Harrington)  gives a speech to the newly undusted welcoming them back.  (In particular, i'm hoping Martin Starr reprises his role as harrington to serve as chaperone on the trip to Europe). 

Overall, this movie looks great.  The only annoying thing is knowing ahead of time that Mysterio is a villain or at least not what he appears to be.. I'm kinda hoping he is actually not an outright villain since it would make the plot more surprising to comic readers.  But in the end as long as a heel turn is well-executed it should be OK.

It's five kids. Betty brant is now included in that list. And by the looks of things, she is now ned's girlfriend.

6 hours ago, mako said:

Peter going back to school after being dead for 5 years, and possibly meeting his older, now graduted friends (not-MJ, the asian guy, etc.) would've actuallly been pretty interesting. Certainly, it would've ben something new that hadn't been done before.

But I guess they opted not to address any of the gaping plotholes left over from Endgame, and instead retread an old Power Rangers plot (go on class fieldtrip and fight monsters).

It warms my heart to finally see the Spidey character in the hands of people with such a firm grasp of what the character is all about.:blink:

Also it saves them re-casting characters. 

New poster revealed.

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Iron-Man-Poster.jpg

On 5/7/2019 at 1:37 PM, leokearon said:

Also it saves them re-casting characters. 

Honestly its would be unrealistic to think that the world just went about it's business including kids going to school in the 5yrs that transpired after half the population turned to ash. Mass-Hysteria would have ensued throughout the world for a fair amount of that time I would imagine.  Endgame didn't do a very good job of portraying that. Hell even after people were returned from the dead I doubt much of the population would  be able to continue on as if nothing ever happened.

23 minutes ago, JayC said:

Honestly its would be unrealistic to think that the world just went about it's business including kids going to school in the 5yrs that transpired after half the population turned to ash. Mass-Hysteria would have ensued throughout the world for a fair amount of that time I would imagine.  Endgame didn't do a very good job of portraying that. Hell even after people were returned from the dead I doubt much of the population would  be able to continue on as if nothing ever happened.

There probably was Mass-Hysteria but they would have eventually calmed down. It is unlikely that the world stood still for 5 years. While it would be difficult, society would have had to move on.